Post your picture thread

F0AM

Niceguy23 - you're a very good looking man!

Xervello - you also look great and i fell in love with your eyes!

I'd say "no homo" but since i'm gay...**** it, yes homo! ROFL :bigsmile:

grapevine

So this is me- when I feel completely confident in the mirror- on days when I don't I wouldnt be smiling like that! Im a bit insecure at the moment about who I am am what I look like and probably shouldnt be posting this- but I like this photo because to me it shows my confidence regardless of what anyone thinks of me! I blurted out my messy room too..

ncfmth.jpg

Last edited:

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
So this is me- when I feel completely confident in the mirror- on days when I don't I wouldnt be smiling like that! Im a bit insecure at the moment about who I am am what I look like and probably shouldnt be posting this- but I like this photo because to me it shows my confidence regardless of what anyone thinks of me! I blurted out my messy room too..

ncfmth.jpg

You look great Grapevine! :)

Niceguy23

ncfmth.jpg

You look Great! Stay confident and stay smiling!

Last edited:

PerseverareJasmine

I pulled a major forced smile when this was taken, but this was the wreath I made for Christmas. Even though it didn't turn out exactly how I wanted it was pretty fun to make.

Attachments

• imagejpeg_0.jpg
    imagejpeg_0.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 0

Niceguy23

I pulled a major forced smile when this was taken, but this was the wreath I made for Christmas. Even though it didn't turn out exactly how I wanted it was pretty fun to make.

Nice wreath! Are you very crafty? I can be at times with certain things. Shouldn't force the smile you have a great one!

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Lookin' great Falkor. :thumbup:

And is that Fender guitar you've got in that pic? Just curious, and a bit of guitar geek. Despite havibg not picked and play ny guitar in ages.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Next time you see the surgeon, tell her you need a face-lift as well.:bigsmile:

:lol:

(Sorry)

(Not really)

Ya cheeky c**t, ye! :giggle: Though, tae be fair, am no sure there's much she'll be able to do at this point. :bigsmile:

** And, eh, nae need tae say sorry. Seriously, ah've hud far worse "joke insults" aboot ma appearance said to ma face that really hurt. **