Post your picture thread

F0AM

Niceguy23 - you're a very good looking man!

Xervello - you also look great and i fell in love with your eyes!

I'd say "no homo" but since i'm gay...**** it, yes homo! ROFL :bigsmile:

grapevine

So this is me- when I feel completely confident in the mirror- on days when I don't I wouldnt be smiling like that! Im a bit insecure at the moment about who I am am what I look like and probably shouldnt be posting this- but I like this photo because to me it shows my confidence regardless of what anyone thinks of me! I blurted out my messy room too..

Last edited:
So this is me- when I feel completely confident in the mirror- on days when I don't I wouldnt be smiling like that! Im a bit insecure at the moment about who I am am what I look like and probably shouldnt be posting this- but I like this photo because to me it shows my confidence regardless of what anyone thinks of me! I blurted out my messy room too..

You look great Grapevine! :)

Niceguy23

You look Great! Stay confident and stay smiling!

Last edited:
Next time you see the surgeon, tell her you need a face-lift as well.:bigsmile:

:lol:

(Sorry)

(Not really)
Ya cheeky c**t, ye! :giggle: Though, tae be fair, am no sure there's much she'll be able to do at this point. :bigsmile:

** And, eh, nae need tae say sorry. Seriously, ah've hud far worse "joke insults" aboot ma appearance said to ma face that really hurt. **