Post your picture thread

Rawz

This picture is like two years old but I look pretty much the same. Except I have a beard now and don't look quite as good due to all the stress, anxiety, depression, and poor sleep.

Me1.jpg

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
This picture is like two years old but I look pretty much the same. Except I have a beard now and don't look quite as good due to all the stress, anxiety, depression, and poor sleep.

Lookin' quite handsome in that picture, Rawz. :thumbup:

Though, since ye mentioned it, I'm lookin' at that photo and wonderin' what ye would look like with a beard? :question:

greggy

I see you've increased your facial hair since your last pic. Looks good on you. I wish I could grow such beardiness.

Polish beer? o-O Is that any good?

Actually im drinking bulmas berry cider but my flad mate is drinking the polish stuff i seem to remember the polish stuff has got quite a harsh taste but eases off the more you dribk haha!

WeirdyMcGee

megalon - red hair! You remind me of Johnathan Coulton a bit. Plus the awesome sunglasses, I mean. :blushing:

greggy - rad, man!:giggle: Looks like fun!

PerseverareJasmine

H3wN9YY.jpg

The picture is a bit fuzzy, but I wanted to show these pot stickers that I tried out recently. When I first tasted them I loved them, but me being not that bright at the moment threw out the bag they came in before paying attention to what brand they were :eek:h:. I remembered that they were from a freezer aisle in Wal-Mart and that the bag they came in was black with white writing on it though, so I did a Google search and found out they're called Tai-Pei chicken pot stickers. They have green onions in them too, which I normally don't like, but I can barely taste them in these. They come with a packet of soy sauce to dip them in too. Thumbs up for pot stickers, yummy.

WeirdyMcGee

Looking good, gunners!
I like the colours and the outfit all together. Are you a bit of a fashionmister? :bigsmile:

Also-- good find, Jasmine!
Potstickers are definitely yum!

Regret93

I never take pictures, but since I got a new phone for my 21st birthday, here ya go, this is me pretending to be extroverted

10606619_10202839577852393_7009477552555292292_n.jpg