Post your picture thread

GhastlyCC

Everyone here is too pretty <3. I love you all. I haven't posted my picture in almost two years on this thread, so I might make a contribution every now and then. I still feel ugly though. This is me, crappy webcam photos makes me look much better than I do in person. I dyed my hair about a month ago and now I need to retouch it. I have no clue how to bleach my roots though :/. And I have no idea why my face looks orange.

ComicWebcam-Photo6_zpsd5193705.jpg

ComicWebcam-Photo20_zps00e7d1e6.jpg
Whoa.....gorgeous!

Great hair color. :perfect:

Yeah, I've always wished I had eyes like jc does. :sad:

Thank you

Everyone here is too pretty <3. I love you all. I haven't posted my picture in almost two years on this thread, so I might make a contribution every now and then. I still feel ugly though. This is me, crappy webcam photos makes me look much better than I do in person. I dyed my hair about a month ago and now I need to retouch it. I have no clue how to bleach my roots though :/. And I have no idea why my face looks orange.

ComicWebcam-Photo6_zpsd5193705.jpg

ComicWebcam-Photo20_zps00e7d1e6.jpg

You look pretty. Neat hair too!

Sorry I missed Molly, but I know she is beautiful.

And Opaline, honestly, another who is a classic beauty.

And looking good Lavinialuna!

And Jc, sharp haircut man.

Anyway enough praise I don't want to annoy anyone.

Thanks, Kiwong

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
Here's a picture of my thumb and my very good looking friend hanging out on my knee. Yes, I know how lame it is to hide myself behind a beetle. Funnily, I feel self-conscious about my thumb now. Good thing I'm not posting a picture of my face.

picture.php

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
Re: pretty blond girls who live at the north pole and work for Santa

Here's a picture of my thumb and my very good looking friend hanging out on my knee. Yes, I know how lame it is to hide myself behind a beetle. Funnily, I feel self-conscious about my thumb now. Good thing I'm not posting a picture of my face.
Since you linked to your spw album, only people on your friends list can see your thumb picture anyway.

It would have been nice to see a new one of your face, but I will settle for the thumb and the cute ladybug. :)

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
Re: pretty blond girls who live at the north pole and work for Santa

Since you linked to your spw album, only people on your friends list can see your thumb picture anyway.

It would have been nice to see a new one of your face, but I will settle for the thumb and the cute ladybug. :)

Oh right I forgot haha
Well so be it, I'm too paranoid to temporarily set my album public :p

Wait it's not called a beetle it's called a ladybug? Or is it the same thing?

Last edited: