Post your picture thread

dottie

crMIP4.jpg

I saw that FaceRig had Doge in it. Therefore I was obligated to buy it.

Handsome fellow.

PerseverareJasmine

Here are a few pictures of my older sister, my mom, my dad, and I that we took in San Antonio on my sister's 21st birthday. I'm in the white and black dress.

A7m0emt.jpg

BctYZll.jpg

0iZRSoD.jpg

PerseverareJasmine

Thank you, dottie, Lavinia, Molly, and nodejesque! I've seen pictures of both my mom and dad from when they were just out of college, and its freaky to me how their faces pretty much still resemble what they looked like back then. Plus it was strange seeing my dad with a mini afro in the pictures :giggle:.

This is me, though I was in a bit of a bad mood when the picture was taken:

enhanced-buzz-14366-1375393478-7.jpg

When you buy a turtleneck, do they charge you double?

^ Lookin' good as per usual, mate.
Handsome fellow.
Puma, you look great:)
;)

I thought you were a puma, but you look so fox-like in that pic. :question:

It is my goal in life to confuse as many people as possible. Hence my actual avatar. And well, you know what they say; When life gives you Shibes, make Shibenade... ... or be Doge whenever possible.

Last edited:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Awright... Some o' youse'll probably dae this: :eek:mg: So brace yerselves! This might be ugly.

Whit d'youse think o' ma new look - be honest? Ah know ma heid's upside doon... :giggle:

Attachments

• 20140910_120306_resized.jpg
    20140910_120306_resized.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 1

Graeme1988

Good choice on the head shaving but I think you should grow the beard out ZZ-Top style.

:thumbup:

Really...? D'ye think think a ZZ Top style beard would be wise, with ma build-in sun tan? Ah mean, it'd look epic - and rightly so - but also there's the whole Middle Eastern thing as well, y'know...? Coz ah've been mistaken for one ae them before.*

* Ye git whit ah'm implyin' here, right? ;)

Graeme1988

Ah'm actually thinkin' aboot gaun ower ma heid with a body-razor. Keep it really short.

And in terms of beardy beardness, if ah plan on growing it long, which ah might give a fair go. D'ye think ah'd be able to pull off the bushy look, similar tae comedian, and fellow Scotsman, Frankie Boyle?

Frankie-Boyle-007.jpg

^ Or would be that too much on me wi' ma bald heid?