Post your picture thread

Kat

Aw, thanks, darling. ::eek:: Though, I seem to always have this dour looking expression on ma face when I'm no smiling. Just a wee observation, not into really intented as a criticism. :D Didn't I think I'd suit that hat when I first got it, either. Or that pink t-shirt. But I actually look really good.

Yeah, haha most people think I’m a B word or something if I don’t smile I try to nerves usually make me seem like I’m really happy or really serious.

AGR

Pics from my new ipod touch:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Duzmiu

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/822/meone.jpg/

this is the most recent one of me from about 2 years ago, back when i had friends, yes i was completely out of it at the time, i had been gigglin non-stop for several hours after trying an E and then tripping out of a fruit pastilles advert lol

il upload a more recent one soon just need to find my usb cable for the camera

lonely_drummer

heres me last week on the ferry to vancouver island. Im either about to puke or Im just super stoked to be there lol

Attachments

• 469554_10151935837945374_258353597_o.jpg
    469554_10151935837945374_258353597_o.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 0

Nathália

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

this is the most recent one of me from about 2 years ago, back when i had friends, yes i was completely out of it at the time, i had been gigglin non-stop for several hours after trying an E and then tripping out of a fruit pastilles advert lol

il upload a more recent one soon just need to find my usb cable for the camera

Adorable photo Duzmiu.

heres me last week on the ferry to vancouver island. Im either about to puke or Im just super stoked to be there lol

haha, glad you had fun. :)

Starry

Daniel, you're very good-looking! Personally, I think your facial hair looks very good as it is, but a beard could be interesting.