Post your picture thread

Silatuyok

My cat had just came how from the vet where she was under narcosis. She wouldn't lay down anywhere but my shoulder. Without overstating it, she was quite high. We had also just given her anti flee stuff, you know, that toxic stuff that you put in a cat/dog's neck. The neck that she is effectively rubbing all over my face.. loudly purring as she does it.

img20120713195806.jpg

Awww, what a sweetie. I'm sure she appreciates the shoulder to lounge on while she's recovering.

Starry

My cat had just came how from the vet where she was under narcosis. She wouldn't lay down anywhere but my shoulder. Without overstating it, she was quite high. We had also just given her anti flee stuff, you know, that toxic stuff that you put in a cat/dog's neck. The neck that she is effectively rubbing all over my face.. loudly purring as she does it.

img20120713195806.jpg

You look like you've time traveled from the 80s... Which is a compliment by the way. ;) You just make me think of lots of 80s rock band singers...

And what a lovely cat, I hope she's okay. :)

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Have'nae done ma weekly beard update today. Nearly forgot aboot it, in fact! Anyway, here's a couple of photos of me, making a crass attempt at lookin' cool. Enjoy! ::p:

You can tell ma moustache has fairly grown when I smile noo. It's startin' tae touch ma top lip! :D

picture.php

picture.php

Kat

Graeme I don’t see your photos but that’s a nice picture of you in your avatar you look happy!

Justin nice to see you, you look good.

Invisalady and lyricalliaisons such pretty ladies
:)

Graeme1988

Graeme I don’t see your photos but that’s a nice picture of you in your avatar you look happy!

Justin nice to see you, you look good.

Invisalady and lyricalliaisons such pretty ladies
:)

Thanks, Kat. My avatar photo was taken earlier this year - when I was just messing about with my camera. :D But if you go back a page you should see ma recent photos - you won't miss them because I'm wearing a pink t-shirt.

Kat

Thanks, Kat. My avatar photo was taken earlier this year - when I was just messing about with my camera. :D But if you go back a page you should see ma recent photos - you won't miss them because I'm wearing a pink t-shirt.

Oh there you are, I defiantly can see cheekiness you look good :D

i have a hat similar to the one you're wearing but it's more girly very stylish;)

Graeme1988

Oh there you are, I defiantly can see cheekiness you look good :D

i have a hat similar to the one you're wearing but it's more girly very stylish;)

Aw, thanks, darling. ::eek:: Though, I seem to always have this dour looking expression on ma face when I'm no smiling. Just a wee observation, not into really intented as a criticism. :D Didn't I think I'd suit that hat when I first got it, either. Or that pink t-shirt. But I actually look really good.