Post your picture thread

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
dd_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

I'm thinking of growing a beard, though there's hardly anything visible there :\

Daniel, you're very good-looking! Personally, I think your facial hair looks very good as it is, but a beard could be interesting.

I agree with Starry. Looking good, Daniel.

Thanks! I'll may let it grow for a while yes.

Decided to take up the challenge, eh? :D But if you are going to let the beard grow, I suggest not shaving or trimming down for a few weeks. It's going to take awhile before you notice it getting longer. Though, even if it doesn't seem like it, but your beard is quite visible in that photo, Daniel.

But you should be able to grow out your beard and moustache - yours is quite similar to mine. And if you've seen my photos on here lately, my beard and moustache have got fairly long. :D Anyway, I think you'd look cool with the beard a bit longer. :cool:

rebyoo

dd_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

I'm thinking of growing a beard, though there's hardly anything visible there :\

Looking good, facial hair really suits you ::p:

Really not sure about this new pic... but here goes!

me.jpg

Someone asked me if i was looking forward to my exam results today! They thought i was 16 ::eek::

Nathália

me.jpg

Someone asked me if i was looking forward to my exam results today! They thought i was 16 ::eek::[/quote]

You are stunner . You look just like an old friend of mines

Blandy

2nupp2v.jpg

I dont really smile in photos, i tend to go for the "im staring into ur soul" pose :/ lol
& No that pink towel isnt mine :p

Silatuyok

Really not sure about this new pic... but here goes!

me.jpg

Someone asked me if i was looking forward to my exam results today! They thought i was 16 ::eek::

Okay, I'm gonna have to steal this pic to show to my hairdresser, haha. I hope that's not too creepy.

Daniel089

me.jpg

Someone asked me if i was looking forward to my exam results today! They thought i was 16 ::eek::[/QUOTE]

You look absolutely pretty and gorgeous, but you probably know that as well! :)

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Here's a couple of recent photos. Apologies if I look like s**t, or don't look too happy. I've no been feeling great lately. Anyway, the removal of ma moustache is only temporary. So nae worries folks.

picture.php

picture.php