Post your picture thread

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
You got it then graeme.. nice one mate like the hat too lol. Really pleased for you dude :)

Thanks. I've had that acoustic for a few months now - got it before my birthday. Traded in my old acoustic guitar. Out the case the new one actually looks like this:

1-1-1.jpg

Pretty cool, I think you'd agree!

cowboyup

Puma-looking good, man! You have beautiful blue eyes too :)

Graeme (sp) - SWEET acoustical instrument (I'm trying to sound intelligent)

I just had my pics taken about 2 weeks ago from some one only I trust to take my pic - i was playing guinea pig for someone who got new photo lighting equipment and when I saw the pics, all I could see was my contorted, weird poses which were in NO way cute. The ones where my head was turned (back facing camera) those were the best!

Foxface

I was going to post a picture of me, but I don't want to becuase I'm so ugly and awkard looking, as a law, I must wear a mask when exposed to the pulic, or I will get arested.

Posting a picture of me, is illegal...

coyote

I just had my pics taken about 2 weeks ago from some one only I trust to take my pic - i was playing guinea pig for someone who got new photo lighting equipment and when I saw the pics, all I could see was my contorted, weird poses which were in NO way cute. The ones where my head was turned (back facing camera) those were the best!

I was going to post a picture of me, but I don't want to becuase I'm so ugly and awkard looking, as a law, I must wear a mask when exposed to the pulic, or I will get arested.

Posting a picture of me, is illegal...

hopefully you've noticed that no one here will judge you worse than you do yourself

if history is any indicator, you'll probably find that we all think you look great

cowboyup

^true, Coyote. I've been brave enough to post a few of my 'early years' pics.
and yes, we are the most critical of ourselves.

cowboyup

^Foxface - What you said reminds me of a book I read "Evil Genius" series by Catherine Jinks.

One of the character's had to go around in a 'space suit' because he omitted such a horrible smell.

That was fiction.

In all seriousness, we do not judge. I'll go ahead and post a couple pics that I personally think are unpleasant....

first I have to find where I buried them...LOL

Nathália

BlackPuma, What an adorable photo of you and your cat!

Foxface. See! Nothing is wrong again! Your faces look fine. Really they do. I thought aww how cute when I clicked the first one and then the second photo I jumped back a little lol.

Cowboyup, I am loving the mood of those photos and your hair matches them perfectly. Cute.

coyote

These are one of the few pictures of me on the internet. The RCMP will probably be knocking at my door anyday for exposing my face without my mask and give me 6 month prison sentance along with a $1,200...

your face looks great

but thank you for not exposing the rest of you

cowboyup

^thank you, very kind words from ya!

PS: I wasn't angry - my face just "is" that way sometimes lol!!
I've tired to smile but I end up looking like Sheldon Cooper on The Big Bang Theory

Attachments

• Sheldon2_rs.jpg
    Sheldon2_rs.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 0

MrJones

well, here are 2 recent ones:
So cowboy is actually a cowgirl? ::p:

I have issues with my smile as well, I always try to avoid it.

In fact, I don't see it as a problem when a fake, forced smile doesn't look good, since it's not natural.
Next time you have a good time, with a natural smile, try to take a pic. I bet you will like what you see. A natural smile makes everyone more beautiful.