Post your picture thread

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I did like the stache. Your beard has came along nice. :)

Yeah, I only just shaved the tache tae let a couple of spots heal up properly. Aye, the beard fairly grown. Won't be shaving that anytime soon, though. :D But it shouldnae be long til ma moustache grows back - a few weeks at most - since it's only stubbled down, didn't shave it off completely.

Starry

179131_508097952549966_1186680745_n.jpg

562837_508097989216629_1277491961_n.jpg

KiaKaha

Banned
Starry - you look AWESOME. Seriously. You are a hot tamale. You are very cute. Whats more is that you a beautiful on the inside as well, which makes you even more AWESOME.

Pookah - I think must have the worlds smoothest skin and most luscious lips I have seen. (Is that creepy? A little inappropriate...? perhaps even a bit.... exciting? Probably eh... ah well, may as well indulge in the internet creepiness... mmmm...feels good...)

Starry

Thank you, Graeme. :)

Thank you, MrSunday, you made me blush (and cry... but that's down to personal issues which I'm trying to fix).

Kia, that's one of the loveliest comments I've had, thank you very much! ^_^

Pookah

Gorgeous as usual, Pookah.

Sweet to say so, but then I don't post pics of the monster that is me in the morning. XD

Pookah - I think must have the worlds smoothest skin and most luscious lips I have seen. (Is that creepy? A little inappropriate...? perhaps even a bit.... exciting? Probably eh... ah well, may as well indulge in the internet creepiness... mmmm...feels good...)

Haha. I try to moisturize, it may be the hand in the pic making it seem smooth tho lol. Thankyehkindleh!

Well I giggled and flailed a bit at the compliments so it couldn't be too creepy. :p

coyote

it rubs the lotion on its skin

or else it gets the hose again

Foxface

Yep! Good!! HELLO EVERYONE!!!!

pm0di.png

@Jessica7: You are really attractive!!!:D

poof!

@WeirdyMcGee : Quite removing your pictures. You're beautiful. I haven't seen you yet, but know you are.

Very enthusiastic , i know

@Blabla..:
269009388.jpg

Dosen't work anymore.

I don't know why I'm having a tough time importing posts (quotes). I have to copy the post, open LibreOffice Writer, paste it in there, copy it a few times from Libreoffice Writter and post it here.

I can no longer post directly from post to post. Dosen't work anymore. No doubt it is the curse.

Jessica7

Shutup Jones

Does everyone wanna see a good picture?

This is a picture of me declaring Mrjones as my arch nemesis

w1b3ug.jpg

how do you like that