Post your picture thread

R3X

Paint ball! I prefer deep woods. And I like to lay in wait. Too slow otherwise.
Good stuff, keep going.
same here....we did play in the woods and i gotta say is EVERYONE was well camouflaged...it was HARD to see anyone...most of them just sat there and wait from someone to come...me?i was running like hell haha cause it was CTF(capture the flag)...very fun though....too bad it's far from where i live...

xlisax

You look nice, you remind me of a RL friend who also has a warm, friendly smile. Is your avatar pic from "My Summer of Love"?

Aww thank you, I look like a rabbit caught in the headlights! :p
Im assuming thats a film? I've never heard of it before, the picture is just from google...I liked it :D

Ignace

Finally a face off the famous Lisa from the not so famous SPW chat. :D
Why would you regret it ? You look fantastic. :D

Scallywag

The majority of my pics are usually silly poses, this is a semi normal one taken over a year ago when I used to go out...

Attachments

• KI29742.jpg
    KI29742.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 0
foto0427.jpg

How's my hair ? :D

It's win. :D

Tiercel

Finally got around to looking at pics from Christmas and found this gem. Look out, ladies. I'll ignore you.

nomnom.jpg

Even worse, I'll ignore you only to kick myself later because of it. But that only means I don't have to give you any cookies. ;)

worrywort

Just thought I'd join the club and show my face.

Hello everybody! :)

['scuse the hat! It was a gift!]

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 0

worrywort

Suits you, you look rugged. Is that another furry hat in the foreground or is puss a little odd?

haha! Yea, actually there were four of these hats being sported that day! The coldest December in 100 years must have inspired some of the gift choices!