Post your picture thread

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
Urmmm I want to post a picture and have a profile picture... But I don't know how?
**Slightly retarded**
1. Upload a pic to someplace like TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting or Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

2. Post it here using

fitftw

haha I like the fake eyelashes. Reminds me of when I used to draw spiders or a sun when I was a kid.

squ33ble

Erm, I don't usually like posting pictures, but I will. These are all a bit older, but still from within the last year or so. The last one is the newest, from last fall.

IMG_2610.jpg

Rice_Buddy_by_SeekingDivinity.jpg

Okay, okay. I know, this is odd. But I was at an anime convention. What can I say? :)

lunapic_128560854030006_9.jpg

Not the greatest, but this happened when I was... "studying." I got distracted by sticky notes. Mmmmyep.

Erm, I don't usually like posting pictures, but I will. These are all a bit older, but still from within the last year or so. The last one is the newest, from last fall.

lunapic_128560854030006_9.jpg

Not the greatest, but this happened when I was... "studying." I got distracted by sticky notes. Mmmmyep.

This picture just yells ''Respect mah authorit-ah!''. :D

Very nice! :3

AlizeD

i really need a compliment right now, so if you have anythink positive to say about me..thanks

Attachments

• DSC00084.JPG
    DSC00084.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 0

Sinar_Matahari

i really need a compliment right now, so if you have anythink positive to say about me..thanks

And you certainly deserve a compliment. You're very eye catching and your eyes are simply beautiful. Oh, and thank you for coming out and asking for compliments directly. It's very honest and makes it that much easier for me to express a compliment.

Last edited:

Sinar_Matahari

I wish we still had that rep system that way I could anonymously give feedback. I don't give out compliments liberally lest I risk sounding like I'm kissing ass, but I can confidently say that there is something beautiful and unique to be found in every face I've seen on this thread. And I have to point out that you're all very brave to have posted your pictures in the first place.

Tiercel

Your English is much better than my German.

If you want a more superficial compliment, your eyes are stunning. And your lips look like they'd be a lot of fun to kiss. So try not to feel too bad. ;)