Post your picture thread

Just G

Nice vid man, thanks for the Chipper comment, lol. I was thinking about trying out a vid last night but i dont know yet.

Oh no, you didn't. Ha ha, lol.

If I had one of those flip cams, I would do a blog for you guys. I'm too lazy to write. :)

overcome.

These are two that I took tonight.

Attachments

• Snapshot_20110108_7.jpg
    Snapshot_20110108_7.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapshot_20110108.jpg
    Snapshot_20110108.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 0

panicsurvivor

Wow... that actually made me blush ::eek:: that's so lovely PS, thankyou. I was just trawling through the photos feeling miserable and hideous compared to all the good looking people here when I found that *hug*

I meant every word. :D
There a lot of very good looking people on this site. Surely you know that you are one of them. Hot girls are a dime a dozen though, at least where I live. You are better than that. There is a lot more to you than your pretty face. I figured that out the first time I talked to you.:cool::cool:

Liam17

me.jpg
[/IMG]

me2.jpg
[/IMG]

Yeah i can't sleep, so decided to take a pictures, cause i'm bored :p

Damaged

I canny sleep either :( nearly 8am and i havent been to bed getting really irritated with EVERYTHING, how dare Jeff putting his ear in my face. Hes not sleeping in my bed tonight THATS FOR SURE!!!!....WELL MORNING. :D

2r7n6ef.jpg

^Pretty lipstick :)

I'd post a pic of myself too... but it wouldn't be fair, 'cause I can sleep, I just choose not to lol... plus I look like **** too x.x

Damaged

^Pretty lipstick :)

I'd post a pic of myself too... but it wouldn't be fair, 'cause I can sleep, I just choose not to lol... plus I look like **** too x.x

Why thank you :D
Its Nicki Minajs special edition lipstick that sold out in minutes :cool: and i don't even wear make up :D

Pshhh get posting mr :p

No wonder it's rockin! Nicki Minaj wears some beautiful makeup to be honest - shes very stylish and sexy.

I'd post one, but I dont have pretty lipstick to pretty myself up ::p: lol. And I don't want to scare anyone this late, so, maybe another time ::eek::

JosephG

wow flowergirlie you look great!
You seem really relaxed and happy. I love the shirt by the way and the meditation. You seem very peaceful! :p I wish I could say the same for myself!