Post your picture thread

Mokkat

You're really pretty Juicebox, and you look very happy in that pic

The Strokes - Juicebox? Love that song :)

DafT

Snapshot11.jpg

Sitting in silence, droopy-lidded from a lack of sleep, and worrying about having to go back to work tomorrow :/

Tiercel

Tiercel that is an amazing picture!

Thanks, Luke! Most of my best moments occur when I'm tired, and in the wee hours of the night. Or morning.

I like the headgear. It's a bit Darth Tiercel.

Though the Sith are much cooler, I've always been too much of a Jedi at heart. I hear there are some in the UK, so perhaps I should move.... Until then...

Superb photo Tiercel

<James Earl Jones>I am your father.</James Earl Jones> I'm actually just glad you were suitably impressed and responded twice.

DafT, those ceiling supports look rather white. It reminds me of a room I stayed in once. It wasn't padded; it was a dorm room at college. You, on the other hand, look a lot like a guy whom I've been friends with for about 20 years. I just hope you can roleplay a better paladin than he can. :rolleyes:

I'll refrain from telling the pretty ladies that they're pretty, as I usually just make a fool of myself anyway. I'll just say that I'm sure their outer charms are an accurate reflection of their inner beauty. :D

ありがとう

You sure don't look like you're worrying. I see you took a picture off the wall.

Anyway you have nice blue eyes and an angelic look on you. ^^

ありがとう

malady, I never mentioned it before, but you're very pretty and cute, you look so innocent too! I'm sure you're as nice as you look ^^

jaypee06

Trust me you shouldn't be envious,i dont have a "clear complexion"....it's FULL of pimples,acne,and blackheads ! LOL but thanks for the compliment man...you're not too bad yourself...i'm jealous of your smile...seriously,you should smile everyday....:)

thanks i guess?i'm in an asian tropical country... :p

Here's my full face,forgive my messy,puffy hair....oh,FYI i'm not this fair you know..it's the lighting that's messed up....
View attachment 975

PS.i know i look like a fag...i've been called that too many times already so........i wouldn't be surprised if you guys did too...

Don't say you look like a fag... cos you seriously look like me LOL...

R3X

Don't say you look like a fag... cos you seriously look like me LOL...

so saying i look like one means you look like one too?? haha
j/k
i guess we sort of look quite similar although i look more 'feminine' so to say....which is a bad thing.. =.="

anyways,another pic of me holding a piece of paper(taken couple of minutes ago)and what's written on it is my username,y'know,as proof that i didn't use someone else's picture and claim it as mine.....

i'm very sleepy right now....so, goodnight everyone!
oh,almost forgot to comment on the pictures in this thread,
all i can say is the women in here really should model or something 'cause seriously,ALL of you guys are GORGEOUS !!
but if i'd met you guys in real life,i'd probably run away! haha

Last edited:

Ignace

Really good looking dudes on here ! (not that there's something wrong with it, but I'm not a fag) The girls here get good comments enough, so I won't say they're hot. :D