Post your picture thread

Xylia

Tried the Spock eyebrow thing for awhile... People kept asking my why I looked angry all the time, so I got rid of them >.<

me5n.jpg

fitftw

I want to know the reason why everyone with SP/SA is actually better-looking than 'normal' people.

Liam17

I want to know the reason why everyone with SP/SA is actually better-looking than 'normal' people.

Well i actually don't know if i am 'good looking'

But a problem with sa is confidence

I'v got no confidence, i'm self conscious and i think i look terrible all the time

springk

Xylia your b'ful. i do think that kind of eyebrow gives u a slight angry look(i didnt know it was called spock). but your a beauty:)

i do think its a matter of confidence, i have seen quite a lot bful faces here.

Tiercel

This thread has reached critical levels of hotness. Initiating cool-down.

cold.jpg

Just taken. That's me, newly bald, cold, and draped in a small blanket I got for Christmas. I'm also wearing some new slippers, but I'll spare your rampant imaginations and say that they're black. ;)

Actually, the shirt's new, too. It's brown, and I think it goes quite well the green blanket on my head and shoulders. I'm sort of a frosty tree man. Maybe a bald cypress?

Xylia

Thank you guys... ::eek::

Trying to see the anger they see. Perhaps the angle? You don't look angry at all.

Well, the eyebrows + frowning due to anxiety might be why :D In that photo, I'm not around anyone.

Have you ever done any modelling? You definitely have the right sort of look for it.

Never thought about modeling... probably a lil' too shy for it ::p:

I find this statement to be highly illogical.

320x240p.jpg

Last edited: