Post your picture thread

antipop621

I wish I could post my pic but I don't own any form of camera.

I won't name names, but all of you girls are really pretty;)

hippiechild

Re: Post your pics! :)

Wow! A sandal!! I've never seen ones like that they look pretty comfy compared to the ones I got for going on holiday (goin next week!). Where are those pictures taken dude? I love that cat!

Just taken in the forest surrounding my house. It seemed like a nice day for a walk. The cat followed us the whole time, about two miles of walking, like a loyal little doggy cat :D

hippiechild

Psyche, those pictures were great. You look like a cool, unique person...not ugly!
The hair is absolutely the most impressive thing that I've seen in a while. It looks like it would be very difficult to keep from going crazy. Seriously, that's the densest hair I've ever seen

Barry, your recent set of pictures is nice. A confident and respectable looking man? Indeed!

Last edited:

me n ma lil sis Gabi couple years back, she's grown since then but i still love this pic tho
and me n Barry seem to be the only ones that cant make the pics smaller lol

GanGabz.jpg

Danfalc

Banned

Gio...you kind of look like 50 cent..without the rabbit teeth..and bullet wound in the face...and a bit younger.Yeah ok not the spitting image but there is a bit of resembalance ::p:

Gio...you kind of look like 50 cent..without the rabbit teeth..and bullet wound in the face...and a bit younger.Yeah ok not the spitting image but there is a bit of resembalance ::p:

lol, man if i had a nickel for everytime someone told me that!!!!!

Danfalc

Banned

Wow Heartache...your drawings are amazing..im totaly jelous lol i wish i could shade as good as that!Your linework looks really crisp aswell! :)

Do you draw as just a hobby?or do you do it for a living?.. because your honestly good enough too.

MadCat

jay1.jpg

This is me, taken today! Obviously not very good looking, unfortunately. Then again I don't exactly look good because I have pretty bad insomnia anyway, lol, which makes me look like a zombie I guess.

Danfalc

Banned

Looking cool Madcat :cool: You look a bit like Dominic Monaghan in that pic (the dude who plays Charlie in lost)

Perfidion

Fear me, for I shall devour your firstborn. (With a selection of fine condiments.)

Attachments

• Me.jpg
    Me.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 56

MadCat

Nice pic...lol i have severe insomnia as well.

Thanks, it sucks doesn't it!

Looking cool Madcat :cool: You look a bit like Dominic Monaghan in that pic (the dude who plays Charlie in lost)

Heh cheers, that's the third time someone has said that to me. I don't know why !! LOL..

Fear me, for I shall devour your firstborn. (With a selection of fine condiments.)

Nice pic man!