Post your picture thread

Re: Post your pics! :)

Here goes again- hope it works this time:

sibs.jpg

This is a pic from my dad's funeral back in November. All of his kids except for 2. I'm the short one in the back with the purple shirt (of course::p:).

Wow Heartache...your drawings are amazing..im totaly jelous lol i wish i could shade as good as that!Your linework looks really crisp aswell! :)

Do you draw as just a hobby?or do you do it for a living?.. because your honestly good enough too.

The money can be kinda good when I do sell them, but it's mainly a hobby. I used to draw tattoos, but since I started people, I guess I kinda got hooked on it. I put some more into one picture (figured it would be better than several larger ones posted) so, here's some more:
amyscollage.jpg

And thanks for the compliment:D

gsmax5

The money can be kinda good when I do sell them, but it's mainly a hobby. I used to draw tattoos, but since I started people, I guess I kinda got hooked on it. I put some more into one picture (figured it would be better than several larger ones posted) so, here's some more:
amyscollage.jpg

zOMG, you are so talented!

Where did you learn to draw?

zOMG, you are so talented!

Where did you learn to draw?

I learned alot on my own, like I learned alot from doing tattoo drawings all the time. Then when I got into drawing people, I had to un-train myself on drawing lines for everything (which I learned from a book). I've just picked up tips here & there, especially off the internet.

Danfalc

Banned

Your totaly welcome,thanks for posting more of your work for me to be jelous over ::p: You obviously have a natrual talent for it.I would love to see some of the tattoos you have drawn if you get the time to post them :)

Felgen

amyscollage.jpg

My favourite drawing is the Pontiac. :)

TheLoneWolf

from what ive seen in this thread, it seems that a very good amount of people with SA are considered good-looking. I dont know if theres a reason for this, but it's definitelt thought provoing