Post your picture thread

Noca

Banned
Re: Post your pics! :)

if i had a pet i'd probably post pictures of it instead, but here's my face as a consolation prize. :cool:

4uzxp5.png

i iz butterface

2a9tbmv.jpg

flatter-haired butterface. :3

and now a moment of silence for my pouty-myspace-tryhard expression.

WOW you're pretty! :)

Nervous

if i had a pet i'd probably post pictures of it instead, but here's my face as a consolation prize. :cool:

4uzxp5.png

i iz butterface

2a9tbmv.jpg

flatter-haired butterface. :3

and now a moment of silence for my pouty-myspace-tryhard expression.

dog_drooling.gif

Morgan01

I have SA and it dose not bother me, now stop sniping!

(warning given)

Morgan feel free to post your party pics and you do not need to explain yourself :)

Thankyou remus
and thankyou to everyone who complimented me and defended me, I really felt down about some of the things said and you guys really helped to lift my spirits.
honestly without the supportive posts and comments I got from a lot of you I had really thought about leaving the forum, so thankyou much guys, it means a lot.
: )

aizome

d'awwww, you guys are lovely. thank you for all your compliments. :D my ego is now over 9000.

also morgan, people are dumb. they can't express themselves properly so they attack others instead of try and put it in more direct terms, like...

"when i see pictures of people at parties, or hear about their active social lives, i feel like a failure, but in a public forum i should expect to see these things and should prepare accordingly."

that's how i feel anyway. :) we can't expect the entire world to treat us like we're wrapped in cotton wool. i say post away, and if anyone has a problem with it, we'll beat em up for you. sound good?

hippiechild

My sister and I with my kitty :D
vyananInsarah.jpg

and other random ish
vyananI.jpg

This one's for SammyT and UK ppls who don't ever wear sandals
sandal.jpg

Last edited:

SammyT

Wow! A sandal!! I've never seen ones like that they look pretty comfy compared to the ones I got for going on holiday (goin next week!). Where are those pictures taken dude? I love that cat!

WastedPotential

Geez, Alana's hot.

(CREEPY INTERNET GUY ALERT)

but yeah.
[I've been meaning to read Naked Lunch for a while now]

durda_dan

my shoes or sandles are too big to take a picture of.
i honestly cannot find shoes my size in china, i need to look for months before i can find a fitting pair, and they are usually the last one, in ugly florencent orange or other colors no one wants

durda_dan

i got some new pictures!
IMG_2756.jpg

and and my guitar hero

IMG_2866.jpg

me and my Father in law

IMG_0016.jpg

me with my pride and joy.

Last edited: