Post what you cannot say

Xion

You ruined me! You gave me my SA and depression! How dare you say such mean things to me. You people are the very reason I don't want to exist. No matter how much I love you, you have never shown any love to me. You ignore me like I am invisible, and sometimes, I even beleive that I am invisible! I will get even with you! I will curse you to the day I die!

williamreinsch

great idea for a thread! I dont have anything to say but I sure did in the past! Really annoying how hard it can be to let out your true feelings

chibiXphantom

i love you, but it just feels like you're poisoning my mind
i know you're trying to help
but maybe you're making things worse
you've made me aware of things that i cant get out of my mind
making me question all i've ever known
you encourage me to question the reasons behind things
to understand myself and the world better.
i end up more confused, or i just see the pointlessness of everything
maybe i dont want love and relationships. what's the point?
why does anything matter...
you've made me question things that were once the motivation in my life
now they seem stupid, meaningless, pointless
just been brainwashed by society into thinking these things matter when they dont
i dont know what i want anymore...
everything seems meaningless
did you mean for this to happen?
what were you trying to accomplish?
i'm now unsure if meeting you was a good thing.
i've accomplished a lot of things with your help
and you've been very good to me
but was it worth it?
i feel like your experiment gone wrong.
everytime you try to help
i end up in tears..
i love you
but i hate you..

GraybeardGhost

You've given up on me, haven't you? I can understand that, as I've pretty much given up on myself, but it's not that simple. There's a difference—have you forgotten?—an imbalance in the books, a debt unpaid and unforgiven. You've given up on me, turned and walked away without a word, without a hint of guilt. What makes you think you have the right?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
You hud the whole week tae git ma bedroom tided oot... But naw, you jist sat oan yer fat arse layin' aboot watch telly. Ah wus in hospital nearly a week an' you did next to f**k.

But typical uh you, eh, mum? If it takes effort it's no worth doin', is it?

While ma sister cleaned aboot tha hoose. Well, this end now cuz once ma rehab is done, you better start treatin' me better or else... Am no gonnae be here much longer.

Cuz believe you me, I am seek fed-up huvin to take the burden of responsibility in keepin' this family together. Efter aw ah've done for youse withoot so much as a "Thanks, much appreciated".

Yet, ah ask youse to do summit for me... Ah get excuse efter excuse. And ye wonder why ah don't trust you.

williamreinsch

i love you, but it just feels like you're poisoning my mind
i know you're trying to help
but maybe you're making things worse
you've made me aware of things that i cant get out of my mind
making me question all i've ever known
you encourage me to question the reasons behind things
to understand myself and the world better.
i end up more confused, or i just see the pointlessness of everything
maybe i dont want love and relationships. what's the point?
why does anything matter...
you've made me question things that were once the motivation in my life
now they seem stupid, meaningless, pointless
just been brainwashed by society into thinking these things matter when they dont
i dont know what i want anymore...
everything seems meaningless
did you mean for this to happen?
what were you trying to accomplish?
i'm now unsure if meeting you was a good thing.
i've accomplished a lot of things with your help
and you've been very good to me
but was it worth it?
i feel like your experiment gone wrong.
everytime you try to help
i end up in tears..
i love you
but i hate you..

I know this feeling exactly! I felt completely overwhelmed by too much information clouding my vision and someone trying to tell me how it all is (trying to help but making it worse and more complicated).
I had to really push hard to make the person understand they need to stop. Just be there for me and let me think for myself.
Amazing things will happen when you truly are left to yourself to think. I hope it works out :)

Love this thread! The posts are all so poetic and full of genuine feeling.

Coworker: I know you mean well but everybody thinks you're a bully. You need to go to anger management. The way you talk to and about your coworkers is terrible and completely unprofessional.

Certain girl I know: I miss you. Why aren't we good friends anymore?

Old lifelong friend: what happened to you? Why have you just shut yourself off from the rest of the world and abandoned your friends? Last time I saw you was eight months ago. Last time anyone else in our group saw you was over a year ago. Ah well, if you ever feel ready to come back into our lives, we will gladly embrace you!

Hoppy

I've finally figured out that the people I hate the most is the people I love the most and who does not care about me.

And the people who do care about me I do not love.

45 years, one proper invitation.

Graeme1988

I've finally figured out that the people I hate the most is the people I love the most and who does not care about me.

And the people who do care about me I do not love.

Sorry Hoppy. Ah can relate, though. But ah only realise what you after yearof emotional manipulation. And the folk who care aboot me, am no that fond of...

No sure whit else to say to make ye feel better. :idontknow:

Graeme1988

Stop being overprotective of me. An stop being so negative. Nae wonder we don't get along.Always gotta think the worst, eh? An if yer so fed up in that house watchin' the telly, Then git oot fur a walk, yer legs function better than mine, anyway.

Does huvin 2 earrings make ye gay? Or huv most of us evolved beyond that stereotype? Just kinda a waste to buy a pair uh new earring and only wear yin, ye ken?

Plus, ah huv nae desire to take anythin' up ma back passage, unless it's an enema. :bigsmile: Sorry to anybuddy who nearly or actually throw up there.

Kiwong

You are an uneducated, backward, scum of a man. You don't even have the balls to criticise me directly to my face.

No, the grass is not greener over the other side of the fence.

Every other type of grass over every other fence has it own unique set of problems.

A different set of problems are still problems.

No greenness over any fence is grown without problems.

Well there is, but they are called weeds.

GraybeardGhost

You want to know what you can do? You can call me. No one's done that in a long damn time. No one's called me just to talk, to say hello. Sure, the phone's rung, some real calls, too—not just debt collectors, scams, and bullshit—but they've all been about one kind of business or another. Nobody's called because they actually care, not for more than a year now.

It's not so hard—the number's right there if you bother to look—but you have to call me, because I can't call you. I can't pick up the phone. I can't dial. I just can't.

You want to know what you can do? Well, there it is. It's not so much, but you have to call soon, you have to call now, because I can't take this loneliness much longer. I can't take this silence, this never hearing another human voice, the voice of someone who gives a shit, who sees me as a human being and not a bunch of numbers in a file. Please, you have to call now. You have to call before I die.