Post what you cannot say

Quiet Angel

What a fun idea! I could go on & on but I won't. *haha* Let's see here:

"I'm sorry, but I'm not attracted to you and we cannot work out romantically. Please change your facebook relationship status to 'single' because we just met each other and we never did anything romantic together. That's just creepy and possessive."

"Family, I'm so sorry that I've always been quiet at family gatherings. Please understand that I struggle with social phobia. I'm not mentally retarded, I'm capable of talking and having an intelligent conversation, so just realize that I love all of you. I have nothing against any of you."

Summoning

I'm sorry to hear that. She seems like a total idiot.She has no right to comment about other people's lives. She should get a f***ing life of her own!

Yeah, that's the problem of living in a small village. Everybody tries to get into everyone's life.
It really affected me at the time but because of that, I can answer straight away when someone tries to get into my stuff.

Dead_on_Arrival

Honey, I love you more than you can imagine. When you are low it makes me sad to see you like that and I feel like I am the one responsible for the way you suffer.

I'm not entirely sure whom it's addressed to particularly:

All these little things of concern you have, they don't interest me in the slightest. Look, I've REALLY tried to be normal and live up to expectation, but I just don't want to do that anymore. It's not in me. Everybody always tells me to appreciate life, and to live in the moment, but your rules don't allow me to.

I DO live in the moment in my own way. And I AM happy, whenever I'm left to be myself. I never wanted to be normal, I wanted to be accepted.

You think I don't see the way people look at me? You really think I'm oblivious to what people think when I elaborate my thoughts? It's written in their responses, their facial expressions and their body language. And don't patronize me by saying it's all an illusion. But never mind them, I know there's nothing wrong with me.

All be damned, if I could just be free. And not be chained and limited by these regulations that were never created for people like me. I rejoice every time I recognize a normal trait within myself, because it gives me a glimmer of clarity in this unknown world.

Set me free, I don't want to live in confusion anymore.

SPV

I'm not entirely sure whom it's addressed to particularly:

All these little things of concern you have, they don't interest me in the slightest. Look, I've REALLY tried to be normal and live up to expectation, but I just don't want to do that anymore. It's not in me. Everybody always tells me to appreciate life, and to live in the moment, but your rules don't allow me to.

I DO live in the moment in my own way. And I AM happy, whenever I'm left to be myself. I never wanted to be normal, I wanted to be accepted.

You think I don't see the way people look at me? You really think I'm oblivious to what people think when I elaborate my thoughts? It's written in their responses, their facial expressions and their body language. And don't patronize me by saying it's all an illusion. But never mind them, I know there's nothing wrong with me.

All be damned, if I could just be free. And not be chained and limited by these regulations that were never created for people like me. I rejoice every time I recognize a normal trait within myself, because it gives me a glimmer of clarity in this unknown world.

Set me free, I don't want to live in confusion anymore.

Everything you said really touched me, it's almost as if you took the words out of me and said it a 100 times clearer than I would've. I could relate to every single word. :)

simpsons2007

I would tell this to your face but because of my SA I can't. Also I have absolutely no idea where you are.

Why did you walk out and leave you children and never looked back?

You left 3 kids behind without a farther growing up. You don't even deserve being called a farther. You are a waste of space!! You mean nothing to me. You never saw you children grow up and become adults. You never saw your children become parents ourselves.

You've never seen your grandchildren. You don't even know you have grandchildren. Because you've not seen us or spoke to us in over 18 YEARS. We've heard nothing from you not even a birthday/Christmas card or even a phone call to see how WE your children are doing! You got remarried and never told us until two years later and that was the last we heard from you. 18 years and nothing!!!!!

MrJones

First of all I have to say that I think this thread can be really helpful, it's always good to get this out of our chest. So phocas, thanks again for this great idea :D (stolen, but you posted, so it's yours :p)

I was about to post something I thought I could never tell. But then I thought "why not?", and I went to my mother and we started talking. It wasn't easy, probably it wasn't for her either, but I do think it was something I had to do.

I'm still not sure how I feel about it or what will happen. But I think this is something that had to happen.

What I'm trying to say is that sometimes there are things we can't say (please, don't tell your boss you hate him XD) but most of the times it's just that we don't want to, for whatever reason. And this are the times when we must do it. It really can help. I hope it helps.

We cannot know how someone will react before saying those things, but we can't hide how we feel, because we are just hiding ourselves, we are lying, pretending to be someone else.

I know you all know that, and I know that I could express myself better, but I think sometimes we all need that someone remind us of these kind of things...

da_illest101

phocas, that's probably one of the best idea of for a thread ever :)

What was I to you? to an ex friend

Break up with your bf and try me instead? to a girl in my program

Phoenixx

I've been thinking about you lately... Actually I've been thinking about a lot of old friends, but you're always the one to come up first. I miss how we would talk pretty much every day, hang out in between classes and right after school. You rode the same bus as I did, since you were practically my neighbor, so we got to hang out for at least a half hour after school.

We were best friends. I felt so comfortable around you, felt like I could be myself and not worry. You never teased me like my other crappy friends did at the time. But the one thing you did, always did, was when you got a girlfriend, you cut everyone out. You didn't cut me out totally though. You would always come back to talk eventually.

Well, it wasn't like that my junior year, your senior year. You had dated some pretty horrible girls in the past, but you finally found one that was nice to you. I was happy for you, but crushed that you didn't even bother with me anymore. You wouldn't talk to me, if you saw me you just smiled and said Hi. You didn't make conversation, and even when I tried, you wouldn't really say much.

Now we haven't hung out in two years. I managed to finally have a conversation with you last year, but it still felt dead. Things weren't great for you job/money wise, but you were still dating the same girl, and you were even engaged (which you never even told me. I managed to find out from someone else). You seemed happy enough at the time. I just hope you're happy now, and in a better situation job wise.

Section_31

Father,

I wish you hadnt made the choice you did. I still love you, but im hurt, bad. And i dont know if our relationship will ever be the same. I keep you at arms length, because i dont know who you are anymore, and i dont feel i can trust you.

How could you have gone back to the person who caused all this misery, instead of trying to patch things up with your family?. This was like losing mom all over again.

I dont wish you any bad luck, i want you to be happy. But this isnt the choice i would have made, and i can only pray it wont ending up with you getting hurt and having no one.

Youve made your choice. Now i have to make mine. Im sorry.

WeirdyMcGee

Happy birthday~ I for one, am glad you were born.
I keep dreaming about you and I'm still not sure what to think about it.

Say to my mom that I wish I could help her and let her know that I love her.
and spent more time with her and help her to release pressure.

and give her a big hug.

Kiwong

Preliminary.

I can't say this word very quickly.

and.....

Archirrhodomyrtus

I have no freakin idea how to pronounce this scientific name.

Dead_on_Arrival

I can't cope being here anymore. My thoughts are destroying my life. I don't want to hurt you but I feel your life would benefit from my not being.

Agent_Violet

I know I hurt you. I know i crushed you beyond repair. I take full responsibility for the horrible person i used to be and I'm so deeply sorry. If I could only get you to talk to me maybe you'd see I've carried you in my heart for all these years wishing I could take back the pain I caused.

I don't expect anything from you...i just want you to be happy. I realize any further attempt to communicate would result in a large amount of sadness for you. I simply needed you to know I was messed up for a long time and you did nothing wrong. It was all me...you were totally innocent and deserved nothing but the best from me.