Post some random information about yourself

I'm not a mixed eater. I have to eat everything on my plate one food at a time, mostly in order from least fav to fav. My family likes to tease me about it.

I've always been the same way, but I never really gave it much thought. No one ever teased me about it (or even noticed, I think :confused:).
I've gotten less banal about it as I get older though, like, I don't freak out if some things get mixed (I'm getting more adventurous perhaps ::p:)

AlleyCat

I've always been the same way, but I never really gave it much thought. No one ever teased me about it (or even noticed, I think :confused:).
I've gotten less banal about it as I get older though, like, I don't freak out if some things get mixed (I'm getting more adventurous perhaps ::p:)

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who prefers to eat that way. :)

----------

I used to have a poster of Jean-Claude Van Damme in my bedroom. lol It was from the movie Lionheart.

Krista

Hmm random facts about me....

- I have to have my bed made all the time
- I'm absolutely in love with Freddie Mercury
- I'm deathly afraid of driving
- I drink cherry limeades like water
- and I've seen every old episode of Scooby Doo

olaf687

Whenever i buy a new item; Book, magazine, clothing, shoes, cds etc
I like to sniff them because i love the ''new'' smell of stuff! My favourite smell i think is the smell of new leather!

lol yeah I do that especially with new electronics, a new laptop smell is the best!:D

hoddesdon

I am in the process of going over to the Paleo diet. The Paleo diet is the pre-agriculture diet of lean meat, nuts, fruits, vegetables, seafood etc., all of which exist in the natural environment. Neolithic or agricultural food like dairy, grains etc have only existed for 10% of history. So the body does not tolerate them as well.

SPV

I'm scared to death of fainting!! :|
Well, the fainting process as in the time you get all dizzy, then everything goes blurred and you feel almost weak and paralyzed. That shit is scary, my anxiety level would seem to shoot through the roof whenever that happens.
And it almost happened twice last week! I panicked like hell...

I believe I have what is called asthenophobia, (fear of fainting)

iamthenra

I am a perfectionist when it comes to some things... For instance I bought a rifle for target practice, and at 100 yards I couldn't get it to pattern any better than a 6 inch group. So I had a gunsmith rebuild the rifle and I learned how to reload rifle cartridges so that I make the best most consistent ammunition possible to achieve the highest degree of accuracy possible. I can now easily group 6 rounds in 1/2 inch at 100 yards.

I have completed two classes and only 2 points were deducted off of my tests and assignments between both classes for the entire semester. The classes were anatomy and physiology and medical terminology. I am studying to become a registered nurse after 17 years of working as an electronic technician for a data communications company.

I'm 41 years old, I have lived in one home my entire life. My father passed away in 2002, and now I am living here with my mother and my dog.

I own 20 acres 35 miles North of where I live. This spring I am going to be planting 1,000 tree seedlings in addition to the 1,500 tree seedlings that I have already planted back in 2007.

I've never kissed a girl yet, nor have I ever had a girl friend, or made love to anyone.... (or anything... haha!)

I own a lapidary set and I can make jewelry out of gemstones.

I can play the drums and piano. I have many trade skills, and there really isn't anything that I can't do... except for getting a girl friend or socializing with allot of people, which is why I guess I am here on this forum eh? Oh well, nobody's perfect eh?

Tiercel

I drank almost an entire half gallon carton of egg nog in about 12 hours. Once I start, I really can't stop.

I hope I don't get too warm tonight. I might curdle.

:eek: