Post some random information about yourself

lyricalliaisons

ventriloone said:
i got the top chemistry mark in my high school in my senior year but at graduation they announced the 2nd place student (female) got higher because i already had the top mark in calculus and physics.
You must be a genius.

Sacrament

I sleep with a fan on, regardless of what season it is, because the sound is soothing and makes me feel like I'm in the countryside, at peace.

jiujitsu

I'm incredibly judgmental. Every little thing I can pick at about someone, I do. For instance, when people don't type with proper grammar, spelling, punctuation a little click happens in my head and it's like they lose points or something. Also, I judge people on what alias they have. I might decide it's unoriginal or cliche or lame or whatever and they lose points. I don't have a point system I just can't think of another way to explain it. That's just some online examples.

In real life it's worse. I find every little thing wrong with someone. I guess it amuses me, but I know it's wrong. Then again I don't care. I can't look passed some things. I feel so rotten right now.

recluse

Whenever i buy a new item; Book, magazine, clothing, shoes, cds etc
I like to sniff them because i love the ''new'' smell of stuff! My favourite smell i think is the smell of new leather!

In the middle of winter when it's cold outside, as now, I like to turn the heat up to 80 degrees and drink ice water to cool off.

coriander1992

recluse said:
Whenever i buy a new item; Book, magazine, clothing, shoes, cds etc
I like to sniff them because i love the ''new'' smell of stuff! My favourite smell i think is the smell of new leather!
I totally understand that!
I love going into saddlery shops or car showrooms because of that new leather smell. :)

umm, I like shiny leaflets and will pick random ones up to read just because they're shiny. :?