Post a random fact about yourself...

MikeyC

I'm ridiculously competitive. Seriously. I was playing this group sort of tic tac toe the other day, where there were teams. I practically started yelling at my teammate to go into a certain spot. In my defense, the guy was basically throwing the game. But still.. There was no way I was going to lose!
I understand competitiveness, as I am the same and I even started a thread about it a long time ago. I wonder why we are like this?

Did you win? :giggle:

Hot_Tamale

If I rotate my left foot counter clockwise I can make my ankle joint pop as many times as I want. I haven't won any bar bets with that though, I don't think it's a bar bet worthy talent to be honest.

Hot_Tamale

Maybe you're only an unlikeable loser to the people that don't matter, people that think that way about others aren't worth the time of day. You have so many more posts than I do on the forum so you're not a loser to the people I bet you've helped since you registered an account.

theoutsider

I'm a creative person. If I go for long periods of time without exercising some type of creative outlet like writing or at least designing a house or restoring a car in my mind, I'll start to feel like I'm going crazy.

planemo

If I rotate my left foot counter clockwise I can make my ankle joint pop as many times as I want. I haven't won any bar bets with that though, I don't think it's a bar bet worthy talent to be honest.

My left ankle pops like that, as well. If only society valued such a superpower ::p:

Megaten

Im not usually afraid of the dark, but every once in a while if Im walking down a dark hallway Ill feel like im just moments away from getting snatched into the shadows by some nefarious creature. So Ill walk a little faster to get where Im going.