Post a random fact about yourself...

If aroused I sneeze, but all of my sneezes aren't an indication. :giggle:

You can mess with peoples head so nicely that way;

*Sneeze* Oh sorry for sneezing all over you. It just means that I like you.

Wow, really?

No, lol. Just kidding. I'm just violently ill.
trollface.gif

I hate wearing shoes and the bottom of my feet are tough as heck.

I hate being cold but I hold out as long as I can before I put warm clothes on.

I shave my nipples.

thats weird im exactly the same except for the nipple shaving bit...im always in bare feet and in a t-shirt and shorts in the middle of winter, i bet you wear nothing much to bed either:question:

Subpop

I suspect I have Asphergers. I am going to try and find a GP who will take me seriously and refer me for testing

Earthcircle

I suspect I have Asphergers. I am going to try and find a GP who will take me seriously and refer me for testing

I used to think that I had Asperger syndrome, but then I discovered through testing that my "mind reading" abilities are above average.

soandi

I should go to school after 4 hours. I just decided to stay awake all night long :eek:h:
The toothpaste I have is completely in Korean

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
At work, I try to stack plates ten high, so I count them as I stack. After ten, I always add a "doe" at the end. Why? I think it's my subconscious trying to tell me something.
nine..ten..doe
nine.ten.doe
nine ten doe
Ninetendoe
Ninetendoe
NINETENDOE

What it could possibly be is beyond me though :idontknow:

JuiceB

I can't stand being thought of as a 'sweet guy' by the opposite sex. It doesn't matter if I'm attracted to them or not. Even when an old lady refers to me as 'sweetie' I'm like --> :kickingmyself:.