Post a random fact about yourself...

Mr Motivator

iv been pooped on by a seagull at the same spot in north Wales for 3 years in a row. im going canada this summer instead so lets see how dedicated that seagull is.

lonely_drummer

Haha nice. Some of the other songs on that album are just as good.

I don't think Winnipeg is as bad as he's suggesting...possibly more tongue-in-cheek.

Hmmmm, well it's different if you grew up there, like anywhere really. If you enjoy brutal -30 winters with tons of snow, a big ass river that floods EVERY spring, brutally hot summers where the mosquitoes are so big they could carry you away than its the place for you! lol. But in my opinion creates some of the best hockey players in the sport! And has the best hockey fans hahaha

MikeyC

Hmmmm, well it's different if you grew up there, like anywhere really. If you enjoy brutal -30 winters with tons of snow, a big ass river that floods EVERY spring, brutally hot summers where the mosquitoes are so big they could carry you away than its the place for you! lol. But in my opinion creates some of the best hockey players in the sport! And has the best hockey fans hahaha
Yeah, that all sounds fantastic...! :eek:

MikeyC

^ Never heard of breakcore.
Well... That was interesting. ::p: It was pretty awesome though. Definitely noisy.
Yeah, it's not for everyone. He has a lot less intense songs, like the one in my signature. That's actually one of his more aggressive albums. I'm glad you like it...sort of. :)

This is one of my favorites, and probably one of the most insane songs on my Zune.

Asking Alexandria - A Single Moment Of Sincerity (Pure Filth, Bare Remix) - YouTube
This was not bad!

Last edited:

Phoenixx

Yes! Some one else who has a zune! I think they are way better the Ipods. Don't you? That song was pretty cool to.
^ :eek: Another Zune user?! Sweet! I never meet other Zune users, haha. Zunes are better than iPods, for sure! Although I will admit I do like the iPod Touch. I still love my Zune HD more though. :D

Shyangel

^ :eek: Another Zune user?! Sweet! I never meet other Zune users, haha. Zunes are better than iPods, for sure! Although I will admit I do like the iPod Touch. I still love my Zune HD more though. :D

iPod Touch does seem awesome, but Zunes will always be my favorite.:cool:
Finely, someone else who appreciates the zune.

I don't know what breakcore is either. I must be really old.

Today, I walked my dog for a mile and listened to the same song over and over the entire time: "Rabbit Heart" by Florence + the Machine. I do this all the time. I'll be on a 1/2 an hour walk and only listen to 2 or 3 songs total, just over and over again.

DeadmanWalking

No older than me superfluouslyme. I don't know what it is either.

I once went to school without any deodorant on:eek:::eek::. I had to call my family to come by the school and drop off a stick. Luckily, school had just begun and I hadn't done any work yet. Very embarrassing that was.

No older than me superfluouslyme. I don't know what it is either.

I once went to school without any deodorant on:eek:::eek::. I had to call my family to come by the school and drop off a stick. Luckily, school had just begun and I hadn't done any work yet. Very embarrassing that was.

Once in 6th grade, I forgot to put a bra on. I didn't notice until I got to school and I felt really weird all day. I was convinced everyone could tell because... well, nubbins they weren't. ::eek:: I've never made that mistake again.

1BlackSheep

I once wore two similar but different colored shoes to work. Didn't notice 'til I was sitting on the toilet looking down! :eek: