Post a random fact about yourself...

MikeyC

*laughs*

I think the men who are most secure in their masculinity are the ones who don't feel the need to prove it.
I don't ever feel I need to "prove" my masculinity to anyone, but I reckon some people do question it because I haven't had sex yet.

I used to make cards for people on their birthdays. I'm told that people appreciate that way more than a store-bought card. Perhaps I should get back into it again.
Something you've made yourself is always better than a store-bought item. It's way more personal (like a handwritten letter over a typed one). I think you should get back into it and I would love one, thanks. ;)

I went to the US once but only to Sacramento CA!!!!

Well, if you are going to visit the USA just once, there are worse places than Sacramento, I suppose. :) (Can you share some of your antihistamines with me? I'm not feeling too well.)

I have had a lifelong crush on Phoebe Cates.

I am almost positive that you are not alone in that feeling. ;)

I don't ever feel I need to "prove" my masculinity to anyone, but I reckon some people do question it because I haven't had sex yet.

I say **** 'em! (Figuratively, not literally! Or literally. Whatever floats you boat. In my head, I said that with a very think Minnasotan accent and it was awesome. :)) I've had family members ask if I'm a lesbian because I've never had sex and I don't like to do girly things or dress girly. It used to drive me mad, but now I just pity them for being so small minded.

Last edited:

MikeyC

Well, if you are going to visit the USA just once, there are worse places than Sacramento, I suppose. :)
I would prefer to go to New York, personally. I have never set foot in the USA but I want to!

I say **** 'em! (Figuratively, not literally! Or literally. Whatever floats you boat. In my head, I said that with a very think Minnasotan accent and it was awesome. :)) I've had family members ask if I'm a lesbian because I've never had sex and I don't like to do girly things or dress girly. It used to drive me mad, but now I just pity them for being so small minded.
Absolutely! I've been asked many times if I'm gay, too.

As much as I don't think sex is that important, I would like to **** them literally one day. Needs to be experienced at least once but damn this anxiousness!

If you don't like to dress girly, then there's no need to change that for other peoples' pleasure. Do what you like, my friend! :)

tenuous~hold

i live near green bay, but i never watch any packer games. ever.

41573_2230586473_8951_n.jpg

Kinetik

I sustained a horrific soccer injury to the face when I was 15. It altered my facial features somewhat, so I don't look quite the way nature intended.

Phoenixx

My brother and I were born in the same month (him at the very beginning and me at the very end) and our birthdays land on the same weekday. We are a year and 28 days apart.

tenuous~hold

there's always Door County

yeah, but then there's all the FIBs! ::eek::

plus i have to rent, can't afford to buy, & being able to find something surrounded by trees (instead of a lot of people) would probably be hard to find, especially in my price range...

coyote

yeah, but then there's all the FIBs! ::eek::

plus i have to rent, can't afford to buy, & being able to find something surrounded by trees (instead of a lot of people) would probably be hard to find, especially in my price range...

you can find deals

my cottage rents for $500/month

it's small, but there are wild animals living in the crawlspace

I like PC magazines with Software included or Games, or nice gadgets...
I just have been browsing many magazines at a german walmart,
and have a lot of nice games and software for free and 100 % vollversion lol
frei spielen! :) frei software, aber ich kann das nicht missen! ::p:

I can't speak German pretty well,, so I'm going to study the language in these magazines..... It's pretty cool to start learning, so...
I do know what Archloss mean, and that's pretty epic.. especially the songs about it. hihihi

the random facts ;
1.I like learning different languages, so I'll buy strange language books
2.I love software and games to play, distraction of the day and nice to replace your mind in....
3.I love Assasins creed, I can't wait to play ''Assasins creed Revelations''.

tenuous~hold

you can find deals

my cottage rents for $500/month

it's small, but there are wild animals living in the crawlspace

*laugh* well i sorta wanted them nearby, yes, but outside would be nice.

how did you find your place? i would think that so many places would only rent for partial years, so they could fill them with the summer workers since the tourist thing is so big up there.

coyote

*laugh* well i sorta wanted them nearby, yes, but outside would be nice.

how did you find your place? i would think that so many places would only rent for partial years, so they could fill them with the summer workers since the tourist thing is so big up there.

well, my boss got me in here so i could be close to work (his mother owns the property) - works out great for everyone

but there's alot of rental property up here - many owners would prefer to rent to someone long term so that don't have to worry about the logistics of turning the place over every season - the biggest challenge is finding a place that's winterized