Post a random fact about yourself...

MikeyC

I sweat a lot, especially now that it's summer. It's going to be 40C tomorrow in Melbourne so that's going to boil me. :eek:

Piece_By_Piece

I sweat a lot, especially now that it's summer. It's going to be 40C tomorrow in Melbourne so that's going to boil me. :eek:

Wow! Can't imagine that :D For here - on the other side of the world - it's winter. Though it's only about -3 °C atm, it's usually colder at this time of the year.

coyote

I'm a Zumba failure.

as long as you keep ahead of the balls in front, you'll be ok

zuma2.jpg

MikeyC

Wow! Can't imagine that :D For here - on the other side of the world - it's winter. Though it's only about -3 °C atm, it's usually colder at this time of the year.
Damn, that's cold! It never gets below 0 here. It was 32 at 10am. I'm already sweating and I haven't left the house.

I want to help people who are forgotten and have nowhere else to go
That's very selfless of you. ::eek::

lonely_drummer

i Think I like my ****ing life...how weird that sounds? hmm...true sucks!

Sometimes I feel like this but I really don't think that I like and enjoy this life style, it's just familiar and non intimidating so there's a comfort to it which could bring off the illusion of enjoying it.

einstein said to don't expect different results doing same stuff once and once again...i don't like, but ther's the once and once everytime....to kill my ilusion

I've broken more bones than years I've been on this earth. The score is now 27-24 for broken bones

omg, thats a lot of pain!::(:
Do you do physical sports of some kind? Have a dangerous hobby?
I have only broken one, that was bad enough :s I take calcium supplements to reduce the chances of it happening again.

lonely_drummer

omg, thats a lot of pain!::(:
Do you do physical sports of some kind? Have a dangerous hobby?
I have only broken one, that was bad enough :s I take calcium supplements to reduce the chances of it happening again.

I have always played sports, hockey, snowboarding, skateboarding, mountain biking and whatnot but a good chunk of my broken bones have been caused by being somewhat of a cluts. The most I've beoken in one incident was 15, now that was painful! And in my opinion the worst bone to break is your sternum, errrrr. Broke it 5 years ago and its not even close to healed. Tailbone is an easy 2nd. One time I broke my ankle snowboarding, I didn't think it was a big deal at the time so I just boarded all the way down, but I was too stubborn to go to the hospital cuz I was positive it wast broken, so two years later I broke it again and that's when my doc told me I had broken it 2 years earlier without knowing. I have an extremely high tolerance for physical pain but when it comes to emotional, I'm a big wimp

15 in one accident? Ouch!!! Never broken anything. I have different pain thresholds depending on pain. I had my tonsils out in july(its different for adults)without any painkillers (allergic) managed ok then I woke up in serious pain a week laterat home at 4am told myself pain was normal and went back to sleep. I haemmoraged and slept through it.:rolleyes: I've also recently discovered (accidently) that Ive been walking around on a dislocated knee for the last 2yrs. However if it were an earache or toothache I have no tolerance at all. None. Also I pulled my jaw out somehow recently and it is excruciating. I will not yawn. I refuse to.The pain is unbearable. Haha