Post a random fact about yourself...

DeadmanWalking

I almost drowned underwater, which caused my fear of water and swimming. I was taught how to swim (long after the incident), but, when I do, my body panics and compresses itself.

Phoenixx

I almost drowned underwater, which caused my fear of water and swimming. I was taught how to swim (long after the incident), but, when I do, my body panics and compresses itself.
^ Same here. I almost drowned when I was... 5 or 6 I think? Scared the living crap out of me, still never learned to swim very well at all, and thus I'm afraid of deep water (and that includes being on a boat).

I think I'd love water a whole lot more if I just knew how to swim. If I ever learn how to swim very well, I'm gonna find a way to have someone teach me how to surf. That would be sweet. :)

MollyBeGood

^too bad romantic love never lasts *sigh*

I can relate and communicate with animals a million times better than with people.

Deus_Ex_Lemur

狼;533220 said:
^too bad romantic love never lasts *sigh*

I can relate and communicate with animals a million times better than with people.

This makes sense :) I communicate with humans better than other lemurs :D

alwaysrunning

when i was in high school and doing varsity track and cross country i used to have a six pack (female version) no even knew about or saw. then i got lazy =(

MikeyC

when i was in high school and doing varsity track and cross country i used to have a six pack (female version) no even knew about or saw. then i got lazy =(
I wish I had a six-pack. Even a female version of that would be nice. Either way, you did very well to get one! Maintaining them is the hard part, of course.

MikeyC

I sleep with the telly on so I don't feel alone.
Most people sleep with the TV on because of severe tinnitus, I heard. Your theory is a new one. If it works for you and the wife, then that's good.

My ex would sleep with the TV on all the time and it would interrupt my sleep like you wouldn't believe. I'm just never used to doing that and it was difficult to adjust to.

Dead_on_Arrival

Most people sleep with the TV on because of severe tinnitus, I heard. Your theory is a new one. If it works for you and the wife, then that's good.

It doesn't affect my wife because I sleep on the sofa with the dogs. Have done for the last 3 years.

There's anothe random fact

Last edited: