Post a random fact about yourself...

Phoenixx

In my household, I'm the only one that writes with their right-hand, and the only one that has brown-coloured eyes, the most common. :p
^ That's really interesting. :) Usually it's the other way around, the person being one of the only ones in their family to write with their left (my brother is like that), not their right. I would also think that there'd be a similarity in eye color in the family too. See how unique you are?

Another random fact about me (and I don't think I've posted this):
I have a split uvula. The oral hygienist decided she needed to remind me today. :rolleyes: Not that I forgot about it, but it seems like every time I see a new dentist/ortho/hygienist they say, "Hey, you have a split uvula." "Oh really, wonder how that happened." :rolleyes:::p: (I don't really say that. And I've always had it, in case you were somehow wondering) I'm surprised they don't say more about my partial cleft palette.

I am always cold

I hate the sound sandpaper makes on a wall

I'm very sarcastic

I don't drive I have a phobia I been in many car accidents with other people

I love doing anything creative

YellowBird

I love anything cute,anything lifeless that has a smiley on it(as in illustration),I love walking around my city(when I had a friend now I'm too afraid to walk my dog)I could walk for hours and never feel tired,it's my favourite thing in the world and talk and comment on everything I pass by(I am naturally very talkative,I don't shut up).I love the the colors yellow and pink,together,they mean something special to me.I love the afternoon light,in winter the blue light and summer the yellow.I observe people a lot.I think they are beautiful.I believe I have an alter ego,I believe there is someone exactly like me and his absense causes all my troubles.Love is the most sacred thing in the world,I don't want a boyfriend I'll feel obliged to say 'I love you' to.Well that's 'facts',not 'fact' but..

Sora

i'm sitting in my art appreciation class while my teacher over webcam takes roll.

annnnd today i'm going to skip swim team practice to go to starbucks with my best friend.

oh, and my favorite band is every time i die.

Every Time I Die!! :D
Loveeee them!

Sora

Penguins amuse me.
I also think they are evil and have a secret plot to take over the world.

EDIT: Oops is that a fact or opinion? lol sorry everyone I am in a loopy mood tonight :S
Er a fact about myself that is a fact. Hmmmm I can usually make people laugh by doing nothing...just being me! At least in person!

Last edited:

WeirdyMcGee

I know :D And it's amazing. I LOVE trombone.
I LOVE the trombone, too! It's one of the funner instruments to play-- seriously.
You get to flail your arm about; sliding to change the notes?! XD
Can't really say that about any other instrument.
Certainly doesn't make things boring!

Very cool, Beat! :cool:

AGR

Tried contact lenses for the first time today,will buy a glass also,its been a long time that I cant see this way,but glasses work much better,but I dont want to use it righ now,at least not much,lenses are pretty good also.

tenuous~hold

i even feel sorry for most insects (like the grasshopper who was in my camping stuff that got transported recently & seemed to lose a leg in the process). i saw it again today, still alive.

(not for long though with this weather)

i even feel sorry for most insects (like the grasshopper who was in my camping stuff that got transported recently & seemed to lose a leg in the process). i saw it again today, still alive.

(not for long though with this weather)

I feel sorry for everything. Even things that humans shouldn't possibly be able to empathize with, like plants. (Probably why I'm about the only member of this site who defends spiders...)

One time I accidentally ran over a toad with a lawn mower and cut it's leg off... one of the saddest days of my life.

WeirdyMcGee

I used to dive for mussels and grandpa would eat them raw.
FRESH AND RAW!
...I'm not really into mussels. Especially not out of the bay. Zebra Mussels are scary. Cut yo' feet open, holmes!

I used to dive for mussels and grandpa would eat them raw.
FRESH AND RAW!
...I'm not really into mussels. Especially not out of the bay. Zebra Mussels are scary. Cut yo' feet open, holmes!

That's cool! I live on a lake and I'm afraid to touch the bottom. ::eek:: I wouldn't eat them, either.