Post a random fact about yourself...

I have very compulsive rhythm. I won't break out in dance or anything (I do have to mildly suppress it, though), but whenever a proper rhythmic tune plays near me while I'm trying to accomplish something, it will render me near to useless.

It completely disrupts my concentration as long as the song keeps going.

NP88

Feel that altering my mind is the only route to normalcy...

Lost 20 pounds in the last few months...

Have been neglecting my dog lately...

Putting off a job interview even though Im as broke as I could be...

B

Beatrice

I feel a French fry before eating it, to see how soft it is. I like them soggy, and hate the really crunchy ones.

MikeyC

I recently started a pinback button business on Etsy. It was a total flop. At least I can say I tried. ::p:
Well done, despite the fact it flopped. I would never attempt anything like that, but you can say you tried and that's all that really matters. :)

I feel a French fry before eating it, to see how soft it is. I like them soggy, and hate the really crunchy ones.
I see. I like mine both ways (unless they're overcooked-crunchy), but I generally prefer soggier fries.

I am absolutely addicted to Mountain Dew.

Kinda like me?
mtndew.jpg

Those are just the ones on my desk. There's a bag of crushed cans on the floor.

DeadmanWalking

Let's see...... um, apparently, the President knows who I am. He has my name and my picture, I guess, because of something that I've done.

Csea88

I have a weird stomach pain that's been persistent for almost 9 years as of November, no doctor can tell me what's wrong and I have to see a doctor on my birthday this year to be checked out again! for the millionth time...
another random fact I was born in a house not a hospital and I was delivered by midwives and not doctors o_O sometimes I drive by the house it's a birthing center with an egg on it haha weird fact I guess.

DeadmanWalking

I have a weird stomach pain that's been persistent for almost 9 years as of November, no doctor can tell me what's wrong and I have to see a doctor on my birthday this year to be checked out again! for the millionth time...
another random fact I was born in a house not a hospital and I was delivered by midwives and not doctors o_O sometimes I drive by the house it's a birthing center with an egg on it haha weird fact I guess.

I hope your stomach pains get better though!

Now, why weren't you born in a hospital? Bad timing, by choice, or your parents just didn't have the money?

Csea88

My moms choice she wanted natural birth for her kids no drugs or anything :) I was almost born in water because that's one of the things they do but my mom wasn't having it lol good thing is I was born that morning and by night she got to go home so it was a good choice I guess