Post a random fact about yourself...

THeCARS1979

My favorite band is the CARS and favorite movie is the Shining, also my favorite actress is the scream queen Danielle Harris. I love Tna and my favorite is knockout wrestler Velvet Sky. My favorite Wrestler is Hulk Hogan.

Last edited:

EscapeArtist

I can't freaking believe my reaction to cocoa is STILL going from yesterday! And I still can't sleep (I might make 2 nights in a row!) and my anxiety levels so bad. I hope it goes away tomorrow!! >: {O Caffeine? Theobromine?

MrJones

Emmm a random fact about myself..... I have veeeery bad memory.... but sometimes (rarely) it's surprisingly good :confused:

Plus, I like to make jokes that people rarely understand :p

Food collecting is wonderful, its a primal activity that goes well with catching fish, hunting mastodons etc. I don't get to do it much, but I love to harvest wild mushrooms, mussels, oysters, berries etc

ahhhh, that explains a lot then phocas! lol :D;)

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I write and type slowly and messily. How does one type messily you ask? Liek thwi. Spelll chkc si a blessnig

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Of cuosre. The hmaun bairn is vrey good at patetrn mcthaing, and is cabaple of rdaeing wrods eevn wehn the lteters are all julbmed up. :)

True. It starts to become a problem when I start Jirrong rhe qring keys tjoyfh. jwjw. Trying reading that ::p:

MrJones

A random fact: apparently I can understand messed English too... but the last one is still a bit challenging haha

As if standard English itself wasn't hard enough :rolleyes:

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
When I start hitting the wrong keys ____. Haha.

I have no idea what 'tjoyfh' is.

Wow, impressive. I could barely read it and I wrote it ::p:. That last word was "though," I really let myself go at the end there, it was a pretty long sentence though ::p: :rolleyes: