Post a random fact about yourself...

Paahi

I'm afraid of sleeping masks.
I fear I will wake up thinking I'm blind and have a panic attack.

WeirdyMcGee

I always thought sleeping masks were quite useless... can't people just close their eyes?

You can cool a mask to relieve puffiness around your eyes so that you look more refreshed when you wake up.
...a non-cooled mask though; yeah... close your eyes, people! XD

The Observer

I'm a record collector with a small collection of 420 records with a value of $6,069. Only 6 of these are the older smaller 7" or "45s" I'd never sell my records regardless of there value.

Feathers

I'm a record collector with a small collection of 420 records with a value of $6,069. Only 6 of these are the older smaller 7" or "45s" I'd never sell my records regardless of there value.

How do you know how much any of those might be worth?
We have some old Elvis records :D

The Observer

How do you know how much any of those might be worth?
We have some old Elvis records :D

I keep all my records I buy stored on a site which gives you a value of your entire collection based on the selling prices of your vinyl. It also updates it once you add a new record to it. Its actually a little more than 6 grand because I do own some extremely rare stuff that is not even listed on the site lol. I also have records I bought off the artists and producers, signed ones by famous DJs too :) The oldest one I have is from 1977. Footsteps in the Dark by the Isley Brothers :)

Feathers

I keep all my records I buy stored on a site which gives you a value of your entire collection based on the selling prices of your vinyl. It also updates it once you add a new record to it. Its actually a little more than 6 grand because I do own some extremely rare stuff that is not even listed on the site lol. I also have records I bought off the artists and producers, signed ones by famous DJs too :) The oldest one I have is from 1977. Footsteps in the Dark by the Isley Brothers :)

Ooh, wow... I think I may have some older ones though.. (my mum's and aunt's :))
Can you give the name of that site? :) Just to check...
We don't have any signed ones by famous DJs or such though I think.. May have a signed photo of 'Bonanza' guys but not sure if it's an original??

And we have some Winnettou cards haha but those are not for sale really..

The Observer

Ooh, wow... I think I may have some older ones though.. (my mum's and aunt's :))
Can you give the name of that site? :) Just to check...
We don't have any signed ones by famous DJs or such though I think.. May have a signed photo of 'Bonanza' guys but not sure if it's an original??

And we have some Winnettou cards haha but those are not for sale really..

Yeah sure, Discogs - Database and Marketplace for Music on Vinyl, CD, Cassette, MP3 and More You actually might have some expensive records :)

MrJones

I don't like to sit. When I'm alone I either kneel or crouch on my chair.
+
^ I don't mind sitting, but I can't sit with just my feet on the floor. I either have to cross my legs, stretch them out, or fold them underneath myself.

Why my problems are always the sum of different people's issues? :D

I'm always on my knees, standing, legs crossed, feet on the table and keyboard on my lap... but I almost never sit the usual way ::p:

One time, when i was a kid i swallowed a bubblegum, and then i try to vomit it out, and since then i never had a chewing gum ever.

Kathryn.fr

I'm too scared to even txt someone unless they txt me first... is that normal? Then when the finally txt me after I find the guts to I get scared to death. If I don't get a reply I think they're screening me so I wont txt for days maybe weeks. =\