Post a picture of your pet!

Section_31

oh my goodness! those two kitties must absolutely love having all that bush to go play in!! :) I love your cats and your dog.

I wish we had a big enough place to have a dog too. Ive never ever had one :(

lonely_drummer

Hehe, this is one of my best friends in the world, Yoshi!!! The second picture is of him at around 6 weeks old, such a cutie!!! He's just a big old goofball. However, he has identity issues, he really thinks and acts like a human. Thats because he isn't treated like a dog, he is just one of us in the family. But, he still lives at my parents house which makes me sad, I miss him all the time

Attachments

• yoshi.jpg
    yoshi.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 0
  • baby yoshi.jpg
    baby yoshi.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 0

Phoenixx

While I was getting stuff around today I had turned on the light, only to turn around and see this. ::p:

j623wz.jpg

chepei

All these animals are making me gushy. I have a cat...she's about 5 years old.

Attachments

• su1.jpg
    su1.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 0
  • su2.jpg
    su2.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 0

lonely_drummer

Awwwwww, I just took this today after he cried for 20 minutes after seeing me. My little Yoshi!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0087.jpg
    IMG_0087.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 0
Such beautiful pets everyone!:)

My landlord won't allow me to have pets (insert crying smiley), so my mother bought me a stuffed one to pat instead. Not the same though :rolleyes:

LuluMyCuddlinKittyCatPic2.jpg

^ looks like this one.

Phoenixx

^ Awww, that bottom picture. I wish my cat was that cuddly. I mean, he loves to cuddle, but doesn't like to be wrapped up or held that close for too long. He's a bit claustrophobic.