My secret addiction...

IF ONLY xx

The Big Bang Theory....

I think I'm a little addicted to this show, there's never anything on TV so I watch this show over and over.

What shows keep you going? :)

MikeyC

The Big Bang Theory is a good show but I don't watch it much. Two And A Half Men is a different story, and I even like the new ones with Ashton Kutcher in it.

I like The Simpsons. I'm going through season 21 now and I've got season 22 on my computer, too, and they're just as funny as they used to be. That is my current addiction.

I'll move on to Metalocalypse season 3 later.

Flowers-Of-Bloom

I prefer the IT Crowd. I could watch that show over and over again. So hilarious.

But, Breaking Bad is my favourite TV show ever. I was so addicted to it (lol, get it? because the show is about drugs -_-) at one point that I couldn't go a day without watching it. And sometimes the temptation to watch another episode was so strong that this one time I watched 5 episodes in a day. That's almost 5 hours. And when last season ended I started having withdrawal symptoms.

Yes, BB is my drug.

I watch Spanga's with my little brother every day. It's a Dutch show for people like his age. I like it too, especially now, the theme is about ''How to cure phobias''..... Can't wait for the next show.. hahaa

Luka

I'm addicted to American tv dramas I don't know why?!! Grey's anatomy, desperate housewives, pretty little liars, ringer, the lying game, the o.c.... etc. Obsessed I tell ya!

LadyWench

I've never seen The Big Bang Theory, but I've heard that it's quite good.

The top three shows that I can watch over and over are House, Friends and The L Word. I haven't finished The L Word yet (currently on season five), and I haven't seen the latest season of House yet. However, I'm a loser and own all ten seasons of Friends on DVD and have seen every episode about a billion times, lol.

DeadmanWalking

1000 Ways to Die, Jerry Springer (yeah, I'm trailer trash too::p:!), TruTV Presents: World's Dumbest, and Ore no Imouto are some of the big ones. If I miss any one of those shows, even if I've seen them before, I get extremely "unhappy".

Moa

Chopped
The Next Iron Chef
Work of Art: The Next Great Artist
The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
30 Rock

These are the shows that I get upset if I miss. I think I watch too much TV!

talisman

I love the Big Bang theory...it's the only comedy I watch that isn't standup or current affairs orientated.

Phoenixx

Supernatural and Project Runway are pretty much the only shows now I'm really addicted to.

Used to have more, but they've either since gone off air, or I just don't bother anymore.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I don't really watch much television anymore. Decent shows worth watching are hard to find amongst all that mind-numbing "Reality-TV".

But, recently, I started watching Grey's Anatomy. Reruns are being shown on Really (a Sky & Freeview TV channel here in the UK). So much, I've decided to start buying the show on DVD.

Also, started to really like this new American comedy-drama series, Awkward. Don't know if it's showing on MTV here in the UK, like in America. But I've been watching that online - after coming across it randomly via IMDb Recommendations section on the Internet Movie Database. It's similar to the movie Juno, kinda like Juno meet Daria in a way (must be showing my age, recalling that '90s cult-classic MTV show). :D

And I recently bought My So-Called Life on DVD. What can I say, I'm a child of the '90s.

Last edited:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
You speaketh the truth.

Glad to hear we're in agreement about that. :D I can't even understand why all these reality shows are so popular, anyway. Here in Britain we seem obssesed with reality-TV shows. There's at least one on every channel.

If watching people sitting around doing nothing and humiliating themselves passes for entertainment (Big Brother), then I'd glad spend a month watching BBC wildlife documentaries narrated by Sir David Attenborough.

IF ONLY xx

I've never seen The Big Bang Theory, but I've heard that it's quite good.

The top three shows that I can watch over and over are House, Friends and The L Word. I haven't finished The L Word yet (currently on season five), and I haven't seen the latest season of House yet. However, I'm a loser and own all ten seasons of Friends on DVD and have seen every episode about a billion times, lol.

I never thought the big bang theory would be my kind of show but one night there was nothing on tv so I decided to watch it. Straight after that episode I went onlne and watched all 4 seasons lol. Watch it, its brilliant :).