MEN: What do you want for Valentine's Day?

Section_31

LOL, i have to agree there ;).

am i the only guy on here who LOVES when my W wants to go underthing shopping? it absolutely amazes me how you see so many women shopping alone in these places only to be joined by their men outside the store rolling their eyes.....guys! shes doing this for you! she wants you to pick out somthing you think she'd look hot in!!! hello!?!?!

i get super enthusiastic about going shopping with my lady ;)

jonas89

I would be happy with anything that touches out-door activities. like hunting gear or hiking,camping stuff :)

ScaredToBreathe

Warning: I've never had a girlfriend and probably never will, so if you want to read the advice of this abnormal freak I'm not taking the blame of its potential consequences.

If someone ever loves me, everyday will be Valentine's Day. I love fills your lives every day you won't even notice it's Valentine's Day. Be happy and make him happy and I'm sure he'll do the same. Forget about days, they're all the same.

Hey that's not true everyone here loves you! ^.^

And I agree! Valentine's day shouldn't be a special day for love, love is something unconditional...something not just to focus on for one day but to give and receive forever. As far as I'm concerned, Valentine's Day is just a ploy to sell overpriced gifts for profits.

Hoppy

What I'm gonna get: Stand up, go to work, go home, internet, sleep.

What I want: Never had it.(And I'm not talking about that)

Shyangel

Make sure you specify that it's for you though. You don't want him getting it all stretched and out of shape. ;)

Hahahaaha!!

Oh my god I would go blind if I saw my X boyfriend did that.
*shivers*

I think buying lingerie for yourself for your man is a great idea. I can't see any red blooded man not loving that.

Last edited:

MikeyC

Make sure you specify that it's for you though. You don't want him getting it all stretched and out of shape. ;)
Oh wow, hahahahahahaha!

am i the only guy on here who LOVES when my W wants to go underthing shopping? it absolutely amazes me how you see so many women shopping alone in these places only to be joined by their men outside the store rolling their eyes.....guys! shes doing this for you! she wants you to pick out somthing you think she'd look hot in!!! hello!?!?!

i get super enthusiastic about going shopping with my lady ;)
Unfortunately, I'd be in the same boat as the other men. I dislike shopping as a whole so I would be outside bored out of my brains. This is why you're a better husband than I'll ever be!

*hugs MikeyC*;)
::eek::

AGR

If he doesnt drink alcohol,like me,you can still buy chocolate with rum or alcohol,imo its better than normal chocolate once in a while.

kara1.jpg

You know, I've been doing well this last weeks by not feeling miserable about my loneliness, but this thread isn't helping. We don't celebrate Valentine's Day around here, but this whole thing just remind me how I would like to get something as simple as a real hug, for the sake of it, not for being some special day.

she1slander

Ok this might sound reallllllly cheesy. How about serenade him with a love song? Taylor Swift, I dunno!! Anything... play a guitar? No? Just fake it. So stand outside his house or apartment, bring a few go-go dancers lol and do a song and a dance number. And then after you're done, hand him a heart-shaped box of chocolates. ooooh.

MikeyC

I ended up getting a small chocolate in the shape of lips from a woman pushing 50.

Success!

Waybuloo

If he's that adult, get a good bottle of wine, make him a nice dinner, a box of dark chocolates for afters. The rest is history.

I don't really rate valentines. Birthdays should be bigger. But then again, you should celebrate your relationship whenever you want.