MEN: What do you want for Valentine's Day?

dottie

men, what are good gifts you would enjoy getting for valentine's day? i'm trying to think of something for my [adult] boyfriend.

ideas???

dottie

haha bluedays, there's a lot of teenagers here so sometimes i feel the need to distinguish

Shyangel

This is a question I've had for the past 4 years I was in a relationship. Companies don't seem to take men into consideration when making Valentine's gifts. If he isn't into sports, cars, or grilling, he's outta luck. My mom can always find things easily for my dad, because he likes all these things, but the fact is though, most men don't!!

I can't ever see going wrong with beer or liquor. ^_^

Last edited:

LazyHermitCrab

I'm getting my bf who's an adult a video game and lollipops. He didn't ask specifically for it though. I did get him a cuff watch for his birthday and he wears it every day at least when i see him that is :/ so maybe tat.

WeirdyMcGee

I used to make my boyfriend his favourite pastries and pack him a 'special' fancy lunch for the day along with his favourite chocolates.
Gifts were very commonplace between us, so something hand made or a special message was usually more in the 'valentines' spirit.
A card or a note or even a written poem or a song may just be up some guy's alley but not so much others.
That and the usual with a bit of spice and some flowery words added as a bonus seemed to be well received.
haha

That's just from my limited experience, anyways.
I'm sure any guy would be shocked to receive a gift since Valentines day tends to have more of a female focus.
Be kind to your partner every day!

MikeyC

I would like a hug from a cute girl on Valentine's Day.

Let's see if that happens....

::p:

MrJones

Warning: I've never had a girlfriend and probably never will, so if you want to read the advice of this abnormal freak I'm not taking the blame of its potential consequences.

If someone ever loves me, everyday will be Valentine's Day. I love fills your lives every day you won't even notice it's Valentine's Day. Be happy and make him happy and I'm sure he'll do the same. Forget about days, they're all the same.