It's Friday night...what are you doing?

surewhynot

chatting... watching netflix...listening to mumford and sons

So come out of your cave walking on your hands, and see the world hanging upside down, you can understand dependence when you know the maker's land.

lalalalalalalalalalalalalaa<3

Last edited:

Hendrix

Sat here listening to some bob marley after another uneventful day lol chatting to myself in "Chatbox"! excitin!

MollyBeGood

nothing either...well trying to stay warm keeping the wood stove going, drinking green tea with honey and debating weather to do my roots tonight...emailing my family...might do some yoga stretches here directly....all exciting stuff!! yay!

Odo

Banned
envying others people social life and having a cigarrette

I miss smoking a lot sometimes.

It has been over two years now and as much I like feeling healthy and having more money, sometimes I really miss the mild euphoria, as well as having an excuse to go outside and do something bad.

I'm just sitting here trying to convince myself the world is evil so I won't feel so bad about not being a part of it.

MikeyC

Since I'm from the future, it'll be Saturday night shortly. I'm off to a Christmas dinner with many people from work. Exclusively bought a new buttoned shirt to wear. I hope it goes well - it could potentially swing either way with these people.

Hopefully all your Friday nights are going well.

Silatuyok

Just finished watching a scary Christmas movie. Going to go to bed now with some hot tea, read, and watch six inches of snow fall. I love quiet Friday nights at home. :)

Ithior

I was going to finish a papercraft model I've been putting on hold since summer, but my uncles showed up and I ended up waiting for them to leave, and when they did it was too late to start working on my project.

Phoenixx

So far my night has consisted of wrapping a few Christmas gifts, Tumblring, watching the episode of Project Runway I missed last night, and just doing my usual internet browsing. Thinking of making some playlists now on iTunes, since the ones I had before disappeared somehow.

selon

Since I'm from the future, it'll be Saturday night shortly. I'm off to a Christmas dinner with many people from work. Exclusively bought a new buttoned shirt to wear. I hope it goes well - it could potentially swing either way with these people.

Hopefully all your Friday nights are going well.

For a minute I was like 'wooooah' until I realized you're from Australia!

:giggle::bigsmile::thumbup::applause: