It's Friday night...what are you doing?

HeadFace

Mostly spent my friday hopping from tumblr to facebook to some chatroom to some online boardgame and listening to music
Now I dont want to stop listening to music but i want to go watch something
THE POWER OF MuSIC IS COMPLLEOING ME I DONT WANT TO TAKE MY HEADPHONES OFF

Playing Fallout 3 and going on the computer. My only friend is busy so I can't really do anything.

Phoenixx

Laying on the couch, browsing the forum, and probably about to go to bed soon because I've had a long day.

Kiwong

I am home and feel safe from the world for three days. I phoned a lifeline crisis counselling service because I am concerned about losing my job. I wanted to focus outwards on my dreams, but I am lost in introspection again.

MikeyC

Saturday night in Australia. I'm just relaxing and I'll be off to bed early for work tomorrow.

Minty

I worked on a drawing of my brother. And I listened to some music on youtube. :) Now sleep!

Ashiene

Everyday is the same, many times I wake up not knowing what day it is and when the day ends I still don't know what day it is and I can't be bothered to find out. I don't know what year it is either. I'm guessing today is the year 2068.

Sitting on the computer. I also have a boring weekend to look forward to. Can't wait until next Friday though. I get my paycheck then.

DeadmanWalking

I went to the movies. Now I'm home relaxing and playing a couple games of Words With Friends.

Words With Friends? And I wasn't invited:eek:? I see how it is with you Phoenixx:rolleyes:!

And my Friday night will consist of reading fanfiction, listening to music, and watching videos on YouTube:cool:.

Silatuyok

Attempting to put the finishing touches on my life-size recreation of the Bayeux Tapestry, but apparently the Piggly Wiggly has run out of elbow macaroni right in the middle of the Battle of Hastings. Oh pasta, thou art a fickle mistress!!

lol! How did I miss this four months ago?

lilmutegirl

Watching Law & Order: SVU. About to make my sleepytime tea and start some dishes. A wild and crazy night as usual. Lol.