Imagine you have unlimited money. Post what you would do!

Invisibleman

I buy a very large pool and then fill them with fricken sharks with fricken laserbeams attached to their fricken heads::p:

Section_31

well lets see....

Ill need a credit card thats got no limit...

a big black jet with a bedroom in it ;) mile high club

a king sized bath tub big enough for 10 plus me

a bruce wayne style mansion thats gated and far away and hard to find.

a big garage filled with classic vehicles id love to collect

a room full of vultures that bear my likeness to devour my enemies, me eating them will be the last thing they see mwhahaha

a toy train that goes around said mansion that goes into one hole in the wall, no one seems to know where it leads, and it comes out exactly 3 hours and 16 minutes later covered in snow

A bowling alley

A theatre with a play thats going 24/7 regardless of whether or not theres an audience

A bottomless pit

a bomb shelter

the best drumset we can find for MikeyC ;)

a separate but attached house full of nothing but cat furniture for all the kitties i would have :D

lots of medical assistance to stave off the eventual insanity that would befall me from so many prolonged years of isolation, LOL

KiaKaha

Banned
Not sure - Travel to meet some of you lovely people. Buy a house, fill it with a bunch of stuff I want, maybe use some to make my self smarter and stronger then use the rest as a powerful mechanism to create social change somehow. I have a few ideas there... which I shall outline below...

Only kidding.

Starry

First of all I'd buy a larger house, just in case my husband and I ever change our minds on having children. Then I'd buy a house for my husband's grandmother so she can get away from her abusive husband, and a house for his uncle so he can get away from the absolute hell-hole he lives in. Then I'd buy up land to create a nature reserve which people can also frequent, completely free of charge, as long as they treat it with utmost respect. Then I'd build homes for deserving people, since it is difficult to get a home now, in Britain at least. Then I'd invest in programmes for educating people to improve society. Not to mention all the money I'd give to my favourite charities... No animal rehoming centre would ever be without funds ever again! No child would ever go hungry. I would make this world as close to perfect as I could!

Oh and I'd set up a scheme where people could apply to me for money to help them achieve their dreams... As long as I deem it worthy and good (for them and for the world), and they are deserving people, then I would give them the money they need, free of charge and with no need to pay back.

Veritas

On a personal level, money would be of little use other than providing the basic necessities and more of the same items. However, if I had truly unlimited money I would utilise it to alter this world for the better. To name just a few possibilities, I would purchase all available stocks in every possible company on the Earth, and wield my influence to prevent abuses of power and other evils. Ultimately, I would hope to gain enough power to bring down many such corruptions. Once I had gained enough influence, I would use this position to cease the promotion of all that is destructive to humanity's well-being, and encourage the promotion of all that is conducive to its happiness. After having purchased the appropriate stock and influence, I would then engage upon the destruction of all those organisations engaged in promoting warfare, conflict, discord and other evils; all possibilities of mass warfare would be eliminated, as would all other articles responsible for suffering. Having purchased a large portion of housing, I would make it freely available to anyone with a genuine need. Nobody on the planet would ever have to pay for electricity or water, and all would be provided with a certain amount of money to purchase food and anything else they desire - occupation would be a choice, not an obligation as it is for so many people now.

In addition, a dream I have had for a long time involves purchasing a large island, and turning it into a mini-paradise. Large forests and organic gardens would be present, and in the centre of the island I would build a large pyramidal structure, one which reached thousands of feet high and occupied a large area of land. The purpose of this grandiose structure would be to serve as a home for thousands of people, and to provide for all their needs. I would search far and wide for anyone interested in living on the island, and select the most deserving people, i.e. ones who are decent people and in need of a home. Everything would be free on the island, and everyone could live however they choose to... Of course, if I were able to change the world at large into a better place, this unusual scheme would probably not be necessary.

mikebird

Banned
I'd start producing movies. Material from my own head, driven by all the stories of others which I'd loved - Wind in the Willows, Back to the Future, from the moment I was alive Lord of Rings... Dead Calm... Karate Kid... more to come.

All the rewards I'd want...if one movie was created. About a solemn person coping with the rough

All I want in life would be to find a partner, and revisit all the people when we shared so much. I'd want to move to the countryside, away from the urban, and collect all previous mates and anyone new. In the fields regularly, to make the music we love, away from home. That was a long-term goal :eek:

;; ;;

tamercloud

I would use the money to establish my own independent nation, and with my unlimited resources unify the world under one banner. All war or conflict would be punished with severe consequences, and severe crimes would be punished with immediate execution. Upon the smoldering cities that resisted my army loudspeakers would be blasting John Lennon's, "Imagine". Ah, I would be such a tyrannical leader, but that might be what it takes to have world peace. ^_^

anuskas

I would give everything I have away. Then travel, live in hotels, etc. Just buy what I need, when I need it, and get rid of it just as fast 'cuz I wouldn't need to keep anything.

Totally free!

I second this

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
Hah, unlimited money... always fun to imagine what we would do with that.

Pay all my familie's debts
Give them 1 million each for a start
Probably get plastic surgery once and for all (sorry can't help it... :p)
Give away all I have that I won't need while traveling
Buy cameras and more gear for the sailboat
Go travel for undetermined duration

laure15

be self-subsistent. Donate money to charity and research. Live modestly. Maintain a low profile. Travel the world.

NamiraWilhelm

Set myself up a business so I could work in an area I actually want to work :p And have a private zoo of course.

Learn to drive too, maybe do a uni course too...

theoutsider

I imagine this quite often. If I had unlimited money, I'd start a business where all the employees got paid a really, REALLY good salary. I mean starting at $60k and up. I'd start a car company where the cars are just as good as Mercedes and BMW (or Lexus and Acura for you Japanese luxury car fans) but I'd sell them for about $15k. I'd start a TV network where all the channels are free like they used to be before cable. I'd open banks that give loans at really good interest rates.

I'm really annoyed by corporate greed so those types of things come to mind often.

MollyBeGood

I would live in a society where money didn't matter if I had a choice then it would be a better world in general.

I would buy my own business so I would never have to apply for or be rejected, and bullied by another employer ever again.