If you knew you'd die tomorrow...

hippiechild

No, I'd spend my time rolling around in the woods, totally tripping balls.

edit* as usual...

edit edit* along with Coyote's amazing hat

Tiercel

I'd probably just make bad jokes about it until I finally died. But it would be nice to see a wild peregrine falcon one last time.

Besides being an organ donor, I'd want to have one last try at changing someone else's life for the better. Then I'd die contentedly, knowing my life wasn't a total waste.

Last edited:
would we have only known we were going to day today? or did we have 3 months to plan for it? what i'd do would depend on this.

Emily_G

I'd go to the beach with my hubby and son, have a picnic and spend all day there. Come home and stay up all night talking with DH and holding my son while he slept. Grrr you made me tear up.

Ashiene

If this was my last day alive, and tomorrow I would be dead, today I would be begging for the Grim Reaper to take me this instant. Really, if you take a look at the world around you, no matter how peaceful or comfortable it may seem to you, beneath this illusion is a society filled with violence, hatred, evil and greed. The better to take my leave as quickly as possible.

Verynervous

I would probably approach some girls I've liked and just tell them to see their reaction so I know what they think. Then I would steal(or borrow, lol) a Ferrari or something and have some fun.

I'm sure I would chicken out and go about my day as usual.

zharl

Well, in all honesty, I'm not sure what I'd do. Probably worry the whole day about how it was my last day. I think SA would be the least of my worries. XD

KiaKaha

Banned
A day without any consequences would be a true illustration of my desires. I think probably one of the first things I would do is tell a lot of people what I really think of them, not that it would really matter in the end, but it would be satisfying. I would also get rid a lot of things that I dont want people to know about me, particularly anything that might upset my family, or the people that I care about. I would probably try to get laid and have wild sex, eat, drink and basically just indulge myself until I dropped dead...

U

userremoved

I would suddenly become extremely religious. Gotta get that last minute fire insurance just in case something really hot is waiting for me on the other side. Plus I'd make a bunch of stupid love confessions, start a fight with childhood bullies, say goodby to family and light my hometown on fire while sitting back and playing the violin.

IAMN

I don't know... If I were sadistic person I would probably say rape and murder and the such, but I'm not. It's not the morality that stops me-- I don't think there is anything inherently wrong with causing the suffering of others... it's just years of upbringing and social molding and genetic predisposition causes me to wince a bit when thinking of these things. Prison is also another big factor preventing me from some of my desires, but seeing as there is only 1 day left to live I would run around town throwing my feces at people.

fitftw

I literally don't think I'd do anything different than any other day. I'd almost forget that I was just told I have 24 hours to live. I will leave this world peacefully and quietly.

Kiwong

I'd I died tomorrow, I'd be very annoyed and say "Not now I'm really starting to enjoy my life."

EscapeArtist

I would rob a bank, fly to hawaii and learn to surf, and then find a mountain to climb and some strangers to befriend (seeing it's my last day..)