If you knew you'd die tomorrow...

IamThisOne

My brother and I used to joke like we would do every drug there is. It doesn't matter what, crack, heroine, PCP. I don't know if I would do that though.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I would try to fall in love, would like know what it feels like before I go. Like Leo in Titanic, except I know about my impending doom.::(:

Pookah

I would try to fall in love, would like know what it feels like before I go. Like Leo in Titanic, except I know about my impending doom.::(:

She could have pulled him on top of her on that damn plank.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I couldn't do that. I'd hate to have someone fall in love with me, knowing I'm only going to upset them tomorrow.::(:

Who said anything about she loving me? Love can be a one way street, for better or worse. (usually worse.)

Jake123

Banned
I'd probably be the same as any other day. Better to die being thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt, eh?

doubleM

i would probably drive my car around for awhile and have some fun. probably tell my friend, whos a girl, that i think she is gorgeous and i like her.

Iseesky

Tell everyone I love that I love them.

Write a letter explaining my thoughts and feelings while I was alive...What I liked about people...What I wanted in the future...etc.

awkwardamanda

Who said anything about she loving me? Love can be a one way street, for better or worse. (usually worse.)

True. If I thought it was one sided I would still just keep it to myself though. I wouldn't want to mess with someone's head by telling him I had feelings for him and then going and dying. It would either make him feel guilty and confused, or if he was just a cold bastard, then I guess he wouldn't care and probably wasn't worth my time anyway.::(:

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
True. If I thought it was one sided I would still just keep it to myself though. I wouldn't want to mess with someone's head by telling him I had feelings for him and then going and dying. It would either make him feel guilty and confused, or if he was just a cold bastard, then I guess he wouldn't care and probably wasn't worth my time anyway.::(:

True, nothing good can from expressing love in such a situation. I think love is one of those things that doesn't have to be said to be known. So maybe going out and falling in love would be a little selfish on my part. I guess I would just have to die cold and alone...

awkwardamanda

True, nothing good can from expressing love in such a situation. I think love is one of those things that doesn't have to be said to be known. So maybe going out and falling in love would be a little selfish on my part. I guess I would just have to die cold and alone...

Nothing wrong with enjoying a crush and a fantasy though.;)

Bones

I'd probably tidy up, as I also wouldn't want someone else to have to clean up my mess, then I'd write a note and tell everyone how I feel towards them, and then I'd go out and dispose of the b*tches who've harassed my family once and for all.
I Wouldn't want to go alone now would I? ;)