If you knew you'd die tomorrow...

DanFC

...what would you do today?

Would you confront your SA? Would you try something new? Would it just be like any other day?

And this isn't what you would like for your last day to be, this is what you think you would actually do if you knew today was your last day.

agoraphobickatie

i would probably go skydive and commit a crime..... actually, maybe i'd rob someone or something to get the money to go skydiving... i would also have crazy mad sex, get some kind of insane tattoo and ask God for forgiveness :D

coyote

i would probably go skydive and commit a crime..... actually, maybe i'd rob someone or something to get the money to go skydiving... i would also have crazy mad sex, get some kind of insane tattoo and ask God for forgiveness :D

I would do all those things, just 'cuz it's my day off tomorrow.

awkwardamanda

As sad as this may seem, I'd probably be scrambling to try and clean up my room. I'd hate for somebody else to have to deal with it. I'm kind of a hoarder so it's not an easy task. At the least I'd try and throw out the stuff I'd be embarrassed to have somebody else find. Anything that might be espectially upsetting or puzzling to anybody else. Despite not being around to get embarrassed, I still shudder at the thought of it. I'm not suicidal or anything but I've actually thought about this. Maybe I'm just disturbed but it's crossed my mind numerous times that if I were to die suddenly, I'd hate to have somebody else go through my stuff. I hope this never happens. I need to get organized anyway, for the sake of my own half-sanity while living.::(:

N0D

Banned
I'd probably think about doing lots of things but wouldn't have the guts to actually walk out the door. Then I'd run out of time and just fall apart from self pity cause I'm such a coward. Although I might get really drunk or possibly do drugs or something, maybe.

fitftw

I wouldn't do anything crazy. I'd probably do a lot of drugs and try to get pity sex from all my female facebook friends :)

coyote

I would buy one of these cool hats:

jc-dc-lego-new-era-cap-front.jpg

and wear it to Piggly Wiggly

chinese saying... better be a full stomach ghost than a hungry ghost. Sushi all you can eat wahahaha

Attachments

• Frozen_Sushi.jpg
    Frozen_Sushi.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 0

Luke1993

This what I think I would do: I'd write my will :D then I'd make a youtube video saying goodbye to the world or something (I don't have any subscribers or anything lol but somebody might stumble upon the video someday) then I would get out my emergency weed stash, go to the woods nearby and just smoke it all. I don't think I would do anything else.

There's nothing pleasurable I could do in just one day. I get kicks out of finishing big projects. Though, I'd like to see the natural plains of Africa before I go, but I doubt, knowing I'd be gone the very next day, I would enjoy it very much.

I have this thing you see.. where I kinda dislike dieing. Allot. x3

In all seriousness, (if it's death through accident or assassination) my day would probably be dedicated to saving my own life. ;3

mummylala

I would make a video for my 3 girls, write letters for all my loved ones oh and a list about a mile long of instructions on how i want my girls to be brought up and warn everyone that if instructions were not followed i will be going back to hunt them lol

Not really sure I'd probably not do anything at all.

Everything burns.
No care for right or wrong. Destruction is fun. Fire makes better.

Sinar_Matahari

This is a thought-provoking question. I might just tell people exactly what I think and feel about them. Good or bad. Then there are many other things that I would wish to do, but I don't know if 24 hours would be enough time. I would say my goodbyes and spend time with my family.

Honda

Ill get myself a decent sports car, drive up to the mountainous roads on the east coast of my region and do the rally drive of my life..