How old were you when you lost your virginity?

bsebring

I posted my reply before checking earlier posts, and saw your post above mine, from a fellow 20-year-old virgin :p You sound like a rare breed!

He really is!

I'm 22, had chances to lose mine but I knew I'd regret it if I did. I'm not saying I haven't done other things ;) but I think sex will be better when it's with someone that will call me back in the morning lol

pinata

He really is!

I'm 22, had chances to lose mine but I knew I'd regret it if I did. I'm not saying I haven't done other things ;) but I think sex will be better when it's with someone that will call me back in the morning lol

Same with me, on all three counts lol :p

Moa

I was 15. I dated him for 3 years, and when I was 18, I decided I was too young to settle down, so I left him. I don't regret either decision.

I agree with everyone, save it for someone you love. If you fall in love young, that's fine, and if you don't fall in love till later in life, that's fine too. But, we are all prone to making mistakes... just remember to forgive and love yourself (no pun intended). ;)

stevelee24

i was 17 with a girl i met about 15 minutes before we done it, went out with her for about 3 weeks then broke up.

Moo

I was 17. Gosh, was it awkward.. :D

He was 20 and also a virgin at the time. To be honest I wanted to wait a little longer but don't regret it much. We're still together now, 2 years later.

huzzah

Never have, I've never come close to having a boyfriend which I'm actually pretty happy about, I think I'd like to live without that sort of emotional attachment and responsibility. Then again I'm seventeen so that may just be immaturity talking

philly2bits

Considering the amount of practice I lose because of the amount of time I go without it, I lose my virginity to every woman I'm with. Giggity

-lonestar-

last year age 30, I'm obsessed with sex sometimes, sux missing out on the fun, and how hard it is for a SP sufferer, but I think I'm getting the hang of how to get it sort of. No relationship ever tho, just afew months max then I get the uh you're quiet, the end.

Last edited:

Silatuyok

18, with my then-fiance who is now my ex-husband. It wasn't pleasant because I had to pee really bad but I was too shy to say hey, wait a second, brb. ::eek::

Moa

18, with my then-fiance who is now my ex-husband. It wasn't pleasant because I had to pee really bad but I was too shy to say hey, wait a second, brb. ::eek::

That's actually pretty funny :D

For those of you who have done it...was it painful? I actually fear the pain more than being intimate with someone.

No, it wasn't painful at all, for me. It probably could be slightly painful if you're tense, but if you're relaxed and turned on there shouldn't be any pain.

Felgen

For those of you who have done it...was it painful? I actually fear the pain more than being intimate with someone.

'Twas not painful. :cool:

But if you're a virgin, maybe you should tell the guy if you want your first time to feel good.

YellowBird

I'm 23 and eventhough it's by choice and I love it I still get bullied for it from 'friends',I can't do much and defend myself thanks to SA.

I'm 20 and I haven't lost it. I'm not ashamed or proud of it, it's just me. I just don't want it to be pointless, I don't care about what others say about it, everyone already said **** of me.

I want to find someone special. Someone who I make happy and that makes me happy too. If then it gets to sexual relationships, good, but it's not what I'm looking for. I know I'm young and all that, but knowing myself I don't have much hope. Maybe I will die like this, but I'd rather find love and not have sex than have sex without love.

That's a nice attitude. I like it. I think I feel a similar way. The whole "losing your virginity is a right of passage into adulthood and if you haven't lost it by the time you leave high school, then you are doomed to be a social leper" mentality has always disturbed me. I try not to listen to society as a whole, anyway. They are responsible for stir-up pants, acid wash jeans, and the flattop haircut.

Don't listen to Coyote. There are angels, unicorns and even a handful of talking cartoon animals, with a full orchestral score playing in the background. ::p:

I knew it! Coyote always tries to bring me down. But not this time, dude! :)