How old were you when you lost your virginity?

thor01

I will be 19 in a week, and no i havn't yet. And thats not through choice, Ive just never had the chance.

Nack

Banned
Why does it matter? I don't see how anyone can benefit from this, losing your virginity at a young age is pretty sick ( not in a good way ) imo.

lettypagb

13 , was my first boyfriend , i miss him , he was a nice person , if i were a boy i wouldnt mind cuz i would be gay or i would just call a whore ,

Last edited:

thor01

Me neither, and again not through choice

if i were a boy i wouldnt mind cuz i would be gay or i would just call a whore ,

I am actualy seriousley thinking about the second option there haha. The only reason i havn't done yet is because i keep thinking just hang on abit longer and someone might actualy show intrest in me and actualy want to do it, which i guess would be part of the good feeling.

Last edited:

worrywort

nope! not even close! :eek:...and I'm 26.....

Although it's kinda out of choice....I seem to be quite a rare breed nowadays, but I still believe it's best to wait til you find your soulmate, fall in love, get married and then have sex....that way seems more special and secure to me.

but then again, I doubt I could get laid if I tried anyway

Ubersonic

21, I've never had a relationship nor have I even held a hand. Even without SA I would still be in the same situation. I'm kind of a gamer-geek and well... it doesn't help!

thor01

Ive never held a hand either, its annoying because i feel like I have a lot to offer in terms of showing affection if i had the chance

SalemEdgerton1

21, I've never had a relationship nor have I even held a hand. Even without SA I would still be in the same situation. I'm kind of a gamer-geek and well... it doesn't help!

The last girl I dated (who's know a good friend) was a gamer. They're far in between but they do exist. Some girls don't really mind though as long as games don't take dominance of your time. Gamer girls are usually naturally gorgeous too lol.

TheNewZero

I still haven't yet and I'm 20. And I haven't kissed a guy since I was 13 (does it even count at that age?) I don't really mind it yet. I think when I'm 30 and am still a virgin I might start lying about it. But at the moment I'm okay with it. I seriously doubt that I'll ever get the opportunity, but I think I'm okay with that. But for some reason I'm rather embarrassed about not ever having a boyfriend. I think it's because my family always asks me about it. "Do you have a boyfriend yet?" "Don't you ever want kids?" "Don't you know that MOST people your age have already met their significant others?" Oi.

SalemEdgerton1

I still haven't yet and I'm 20. And I haven't kissed a guy since I was 13 (does it even count at that age?) I don't really mind it yet. I think when I'm 30 and am still a virgin I might start lying about it. But at the moment I'm okay with it. I seriously doubt that I'll ever get the opportunity, but I think I'm okay with that. But for some reason I'm rather embarrassed about not ever having a boyfriend. I think it's because my family always asks me about it. "Do you have a boyfriend yet?" "Don't you ever want kids?" "Don't you know that MOST people your age have already met their significant others?" Oi.

My parents do the same thing to me...that or imply that they question my sexuality. It can be so frustrating some times like there's some damn countdown about to run out on life being meaningful. You never know though, life has a really interesting way of throwing good or bad curve balls. You shouldn't be embarrassed about not having a boyfriend. Just means you haven't found the right person yet which is certainly not a bad thing. I'm sure that the opportunity will come around if you let it.

Ubersonic

The last girl I dated (who's know a good friend) was a gamer. They're far in between but they do exist. Some girls don't really mind though as long as games don't take dominance of your time. Gamer girls are usually naturally gorgeous too lol.
Ah yes, a cute gamer chick is my dream girl! Unfortunately it is also the dream girl of a billion other nerds. Like you've said, they are few and far between.

SalemEdgerton1

Ah yes, a cute gamer chick is my dream girl! Unfortunately it is also the dream girl of a billion other nerds. Like you've said, they are few and far between.

haha ya I guess I just lucky and kinda blew it but I think I like just being friends with her and her new boyfriend is a really cool guy. Go to a con and you're bound to find more gamer chicks...that's my goal lol.

littl3misstrange

i'm 19 & haven't so much as held a guy's hand, let alone lost my virginity. i've kind of gotten used to it by now, but it's lonely sometimes. i am completely untouched...& definitely not by choice. the opportunity has just never come along. hopefully it will before i'm 40.
i feel like i have so much to offer too. i feel things much more stongly than most people, & i feel so much love/affection inside me, i almost feel suffocated by it. i need someone to give it to, or i'm going to explode!::(:

Last edited:

Errordotocx

21...22 in eight days. Never have had the chance either. I've just never connected with anyone enough in the past. It's rather frustrating...more like extremely frustrating. It's not that i'm that desperate, but it does kind of suck when everyone else you know has had it at one time or another. I've also been questioned about my sexuality from friends and other acquaintances throughout most of my teen and young adult life. Although it's generally just a joke it really gets to me a times. I just feel like i'm missing out on something and being alone doesn't help either.