How old were you when you lost your virginity?

dragons

I'm 21 and still a virgin ... never kissed anyone either or even really dated anyone. I've been asked out once in my life––but I think it was mostly because our friends kind of pressured the guy into asking me. And well, we were both really awkward people and it didn't end up working out (not that I really wanted it to anyway, haha). I would like to be in a relationship but I'll just have to wait for the right person to come along I guess. I admit, I feel sad about it a lot of the time but it's not like it really changes anything.

Earthcircle

I'm old enough to remember how just masturbating with someone counted as a loss of virginity. Well, I did that when I was 19. But I doubt that that would count anymore.

Lilly789

I was 19. Before I was 18 I really didn't have any interest in sex at all... it just wasn't much of a big deal for me, either was losing my virginity.

When I turned 19 I figured I was getting older and asked an older friend to do the deed.

Thats it really. It was just sex, not the best or worst Ive had :)

Sea Bass

I'm 23 and have yet to loose my virginity and hold hands, kiss, and touch another girl in an affectionate manner. I feel that being a virgin gets more embarrassing as you get older. I hope I lose my virginity before I turn 30.

HHDisturbed

I was 13 and plucked by a 16 year old girl who was determined to teach me something new. Had my first 3-some at age 18. I am now 47 and my beautiful wife and I play well with others on occasion. Life is short...PLAY HARD! ;)