how often you go through the day not getting a phone call or text msg?

MrJones

i received 13 emails just this morning

i am now prepared to reconnect with former classmates, study online to become a nurse, meet women in my area, trace my family tree, and enlarge my penis
You may want enlarger your penis before meeting women in your area.

99% of my emails are from FB notifications, university stuff or spam. Nobody actually emails me, or replies my emails :/

montejocarlo

i used to get lots of it when i still haven't cut communication with my friends. they used to contact me often, but i hadn't been replying much. they eventually got tired and stopped. the most interaction i get with them nowadays is through fb.

Last edited:

MikeyC

i received 13 emails just this morning

i am now prepared to reconnect with former classmates, study online to become a nurse, meet women in my area, trace my family tree, and enlarge my penis
Sounds legit.

MikeyC

I think another question would be: How often do you go days without receiving a single email?

Most days I don't even get junkmail.
I my be emailed by an actual person once every 4 months-- and it's my sister, emailing me to as if I'm alive so that she doesn't have to call and talk to our mom.
haha
Would you like an email? :)

recluse

My contacts list is pretty empty. I have one o'r two people whom i text. My mobile phone is mainly for emergency use. I usuallu have nothing interesting to say anywya.

I find it depressing when i recieve a message only to find it's from my network.

bcsr

I go some days without a text, some days my phone gets blown up. Seems to be pretty random.

megalon

I take my phone out just to look busy in an awkward situation more often than I actually use it as a phone. My mom calls me almost everyday after I get out of work and that's about it. Once in a great while, I'll get a text from my sister.

MikeyC

If I don't get a text tonight, I will not have gotten a text for the last two days. A friend of mine was saying we should do lunch two days ago. I guess not.

Phoenixx

I've gone almost a week before without getting any calls or text messages. Now though, some days I go without a single call or text, but between carpooling with a friend to school, waiting between classes, and arranging my schedule with my family, some days get busier than others.

My mum calls about once a week.
I only get reminder text msgs from the job agency. My phone is only for emergencies.

I dread having to ring the phone company up with a problem with my account/bill or phone because they have your phone history on the screen in front of them so they can see how little my phone actually is used. It's so embarrassing.::(:

jonas89

I get often texts, but they are usually from the college or bank haha,, and I really don't get phone calls that often because most of my conversation go through like msn or fb chat.

Kat

the phone drives me nuts my family call but there's always risk of telemarketers other than that no one sort of how I like it though.

RonFrank

All these people on my phone and i wont get a call or text for months. I have to be the one to actually send a text out. And sometimes, the person wont ever respond back.
The people i see in the histories is my mother and my job (usually calling me to come in to work)...

Bustn Justin

I use my cell phone for work and the company pays for it.

I get some texts from friends but rarely make phone calls.

One thing I hate is that all the managers at my work have an iPhone and expected to have one too. I tried it and I just hate it. Can't wait to go back to an Android phone or a blackberry.

chibiXphantom

i text most of the day. only text my boyfriend though. and the only person who calls is my boyfriend or my mom, and thats rare

mikebird

Banned
My entire life, I dont own a cellphone. It kinda amazes me how many people on here actually own cellphones, Ive never had one because I dont have a circle of friends big enough.

Yep. I had a time in the '90s with a folding StarTAC. This desire soon evaporated, until a Nokia company phone was required, by my telecomms giant. Being everywhere, all the time, is not exciting for me. I'm glad I missed being born in the 2000s, when it's an essential glamour tool, to show to others.

You've got to be aware of what you get, and why you want it. I wouldn't mind a Porsche 911 GT3, but a piece of plastic held against your ear is not a must-have.