how often you go through the day not getting a phone call or text msg?

CrazyGirl

For me it happens almost everyday. The 2 people that call and text me the most are my 2 siblings. Its depressing to go through the day and not having anyone calling or texting me. I hate it that I have feel like to be the one to initiate a conversation.

Invisibleman

My entire life, I dont own a cellphone. It kinda amazes me how many people on here actually own cellphones, Ive never had one because I dont have a circle of friends big enough.

JustMe1987

i know the feeling. i just keep think only my close family care about me, but phone calls for me are a huge problem so will be very hard if some friend call me.

MikeyC

I get some text messages, but I have gone through a day or even 2 without any if my best friend doesn't get a hold of me. I call and text less now than I used to.

Rawz

I never get text messages--I don't text. I get very few calls. So most days I get neither.

My cellphone is for the most part a formality for now. I mostly use it as a handheld gaming device, really. It being able to call is basically a nice perk that comes in handy from time to time.

I kinda wish more people I like actually lived in the same country, though. That way phone calls were more practical. It would be nice to have Text-palls to joke around with during the day when I'm not at home.

WeirdyMcGee

Every day.
I hadn't gotten a text message or phone call for 3 years-- which is why I don't bother to top my phone up anymore. No reason to since 911 calls are free and that's all I would ever need it for.

Home phone?
I get calls all the time! Just from doctors.
Probably 2-3 times/week.

When I didn't live with family, I would get a phone call every 3 weeks or so and no messages.

Kinetik

I only really have a phone because I live by myself and it's sort of a necessity when pretending to be a big boy. But I only use it to keep in touch with family members and to make the occasional (very reluctant) call to whatever company I need to in order to keep life ticking over. I don't have friends though, so I never get text messages or anything like that.

bardock

MY online friends :p Well it's not texting, it's just an application called whatsapp. I guess you could call that sms

Silatuyok

About six months ago I canceled my cell phone plan, which was about $50 a month, and got a pay per use phone. Including the cost of the phone itself, I have spent about $80 on it so far, thus saving almost $40 a month. Also, I haven't gotten any texts or calls since Friday morning, and it is now almost Sunday morning...

MikeyC

I'd spam your phone Mikey. Hehe. ;)
You'd have no money left!

If I get some international credit I could probably actually send text messages overseas as long as I had your numbers. Sounds like something cool I could do.

Iluv

You'd have no money left!

If I get some international credit I could probably actually send text messages overseas as long as I had your numbers. Sounds like something cool I could do.

I don't know how that stuff works haha ::p:. You need to buy international credit? And where would I buy this ? Sounds complicating. :eek:

MikeyC

I don't know how that stuff works haha ::p:. You need to buy international credit? And where would I buy this ? Sounds complicating. :eek:
Well, if I buy it you wouldn't need international credit to receive it. I think you can buy it at 7-11's or at phone stores anywhere in America, I would reckon.