how often you go through the day not getting a phone call or text msg?

Gaucho

hah, i couldn't have a mobilphone and wouldn't notice any difference. I think i haven't called/messaged a friend for 2 or 3 years, actually nearly never. well, actually i need to keep in contact with my mother lol. ****ing sad

Boby

Not very often.I get at least a phone call a day and i do call other ppl from time to time but it's mostly about school ,things like:
Hey,have you read X book we have test/exam on X date.
or
Hey,how is your part of the project going? etc
People calling me to just to have a conversation or to invite me somewhere are a bit rare though.

AsTimeBurns

Apart from network messages and job agencies I don't get any phone calls or messages at all. I only have about 4 contacts on my phone and 3 of them are family who live with me and 1 is to do with work.

L30n0r4Qu1g13y

I have a cell phone but its pretty useless. In fact I dont even know where it is right now and its probably turned off. And even if the house phone does ring i am ussually scared to answer it

Rembrandt Broam

Most days, but then I don't really communicate by text message (never really cared for trying to type text on a numeric keypad), and I avoid making phone calls, so that's probably not all that surprsing. :D

Fighter86

I can go for days without anyone contacting me. There were countless times I got all excited when I receive a text message only to find out its from my phone provider. Mostly my mom calls me on my phone, or wrong numbers, then there are those work related calls but thats all. No one else calls no one bothers.

StandingJelly

heheheee you guys are just like me. I'm smiling because I'm not alone :)

I'm glad this topic is brought up, because I always feel kinda down everytime others receive phone calls/ text messages.

Piece_By_Piece

Well, nobody ever calls me, only very rarely. Probably since I don't call them. There are a couple of people I text with though, almost daily.

Roman Legion

I don't have a landline nor do I own cellphone.. I have no need for them and nobody to communicate with anyway.. I believe I am mute on some level, never been diagnosed.. I find it impossible to verbally communicate with anyone; Thus a phone makes no sense to waste money on..

WeirdyMcGee

I think another question would be: How often do you go days without receiving a single email?

Most days I don't even get junkmail.
I my be emailed by an actual person once every 4 months-- and it's my sister, emailing me to as if I'm alive so that she doesn't have to call and talk to our mom.
haha

Hoppy

I've got 33 contacts on my phone, mostly work related. I do not have contact details for my one brother and sister.

Past seven days:
Personal calls: 1
Personal texts: 0
Personal emails: 0

Please note, the personal call is rather strange, it only happens once a month.

Roman Legion

Since the begining of 2012 I have had a grand total of 0 calls, 0 emails.. Then again, can't get calls unless you have a means to recieve them, eh? But my email is cluttered with junkmail.. Same for the regular mail.. Only junk.. Never forget snail mail.. ;)

coyote

i received 13 emails just this morning

i am now prepared to reconnect with former classmates, study online to become a nurse, meet women in my area, trace my family tree, and enlarge my penis