How are you feeling?

lily

Don't take offense that people don't post about their spiritual beliefs in your threads Lilly. I would say most people treat it as a private and personal thing. I often post things and people don't reply lol.

Have you tried forums specifically for Christians? Here's a link that lists 15 Christian forums for you to check out! :)(y)
I know. I'm just bored Pug. lol Also, no one posts even in the positive spiritual thoughts one which doesn't have to be Christian, thanks for trying to help

Last edited:

lily

sleight bells ring, are you listening? in the lane, snow is glistening, a beautiful song, we're happy tonight, walking in the winter Wonderland

Last edited:

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
When it rains every friggin day and there are things called “atmospheric rivers” hanging above you in the clouds-it gets OLD.. but yeah I still like the sound of a gentle rain as much as the next guy 😂
Yea I guess it would get a bit much. I don't get much rain where I live (driest state in the driest continent on earth) so I probably appreciate it a bit more lol :)

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
For the first time in 4 years I just feel like breaking down in tears. 😟 🥺😢 Sick of trying to help, or being emotionally guilt-tripped into doing so. Every time I try and my mother, she just makes excuses then acknowledges that she "needs me". Which is how it's been since I was 15. Same old $h!÷*. Different decade.

I'm sick being burden with the responsibility of that - ah feel like I've wasted most of my life doing it and neglected myself in the process. Sick of always having to rely upon myself whenever I need things. Ah feel ah cannae ask for help because I'll either get excuses or be let down. But if I refuse to help my family, I'm selfish and every other expletive under the sun. Can't win...

Graeme1988

Conflicted. Troubled. Angry. Frustrated. Depressed. Miserable. All the afoarementioned. Basically, I'm struggling... and don't really know what to do for the best. As far as what's best for me, anyway.

Not that my mother accepts that. As she's still constantly discouraging me, and making every decision I make for myself about her, somehow. I feel like just giving up, to be honest. Like I'm just wasting time, wasting my life. Doing stuff for my family more outta obligation, and that I have to. Not because I want to. But they don't seem to really appreciate it.

Sorry to be such a downer... I've not been feeling great these past few days. 😔 😟

Graeme1988

I don't know anymore... more miserable, angry and apathetic than I was a few days ago.

It annoys me that arguments about trivial things is the norm whenever either of my older sisters visit my mother and I. And it's always me who gets left asking: "WTF was that about...?!" :mad: 😔 And trying to make sense of it.

Phoenixx

Tired with a lot on my plate. Not complaining about everything, but I just really wish I didn't have to wait an entire week for another day off. My hands are so full with the farm life right now, plus work, plus general house stuffs. 😩 This week I have found myself crashing in the afternoons now, right before having to leave for work. I hate being this tired, ugh...