How are you feeling?

Wear a COVID mask, it'll take edge off. ;)
Whit?! :oops: An' cover up ma handsome face?! Ah think not, sir ! :LOL::cool:

Besides, it's no ma looks that am nervous about, anyway. More how being filmed will affect my guitar playing. Since the last time my oldest sister filmed a clip of me, which she was going upload to her Facebook page, it was bloody awful. And ah telt her not to upload, because it wus'nae my best.

Last edited:
Not too bad today. I'm a wee frustrated that my mother isn't motivated as me to things tidied out, but that might just be because I've planned out what I want to do with my room once there's more space for things.

I'm enjoying Facebook more than ah thought I would, really. Kinda glad ah didnae use it as frequently when my account was forced upon me by my older siblings over 10 years ago. Because now I have reason to actually be on there, what with me making my own music. Though, mainly most of my posts are just daft silly jokes. Puns mostly.

Last edited:
ROUGHER.

I went to the store as one of my errands and decided to buy a BIG bag of dog food, spend the extra money this week in order to save money for the month. I got home, lugged it inside, and ripped it open. As soon as the "aroma" hit my nose I knew it was the wrong flavor. I accidentally bought the lamb stuff instead of the chicken, which is the only flavor of food Gus will eat... in this case I don't blame him, it smelled like burnt car tires. :( I couldn't believe it was even the same brand of kibble. Fortunately, I always get him a big roll of Chicken "Fresh Pet" so he's also got that, which he prefers anyway. I just like to cut it with the dry food to make it stretch.

But to think I blew fifteen bucks like that, when things are so damn tight just makes me want to roll-up like a pill-bug and call it a year.

I also went by my mom's and got my head blown-off over semantics, but what else is new? :LOL:

Phoenixx

ROUGHER.

I went to the store as one of my errands and decided to buy a BIG bag of dog food, spend the extra money this week in order to save money for the month. I got home, lugged it inside, and ripped it open. As soon as the "aroma" hit my nose I knew it was the wrong flavor. I accidentally bought the lamb stuff instead of the chicken, which is the only flavor of food Gus will eat... in this case I don't blame him, it smelled like burnt car tires. :( I couldn't believe it was even the same brand of kibble. Fortunately, I always get him a big roll of Chicken "Fresh Pet" so he's also got that, which he prefers anyway. I just like to cut it with the dry food to make it stretch.

But to think I blew fifteen bucks like that, when things are so damn tight just makes me want to roll-up like a pill-bug and call it a year.
This is probably a long shot, but maybe you could tape it and try to sell it via FB or something and explain what happened? "Bought wrong food, my picky spoiled 4-legged furry king won't eat and demands only the poultriest of flavors, accidentally ripped it open so I cannot return. Please help this poor humble servant and take it off my hands for $10 so the king may forgive me."

Or maybe you could donate it to your nearest shelter? :unsure:

This is probably a long shot, but maybe you could tape it and try to sell it via FB or something and explain what happened? "Bought wrong food, my picky spoiled 4-legged furry king won't eat and demands only the poultriest of flavors, accidentally ripped it open so I cannot return. Please help this poor humble servant and take it off my hands for $10 so the king may forgive me."

Or maybe you could donate it to your nearest shelter? :unsure:
Thanks.

I'll definitely either donate it to a shelter or give it to an acquaintance. It's budget premium kibble, so while it's not quite Blue Wilderness, it's still better than what most people around here probably feed their dogs. It shouldn't be hard to shed... I'd give it to one of my neighbors, but they all think I'm Ted Kaczynski.

"Poultriest." :LOL:

LoyalXenite

ROUGHER.

I also went by my mom's and got my head blown-off over semantics, but what else is new? :LOL:

Ive been very lucky in that my dogs have never, and i mean never, turned their nose up at food. Theyve even eaten lettuce when its fallen from my plate xD

Phoenixx

Tired. Had to be up early today to take my girl first thing to the vet for her spay. Unfortunately I got a call later that she didn't take too kindly to their male veterinarian. I didn't even realize he was in today or that he was conducting the surgery because my estimate was under the other (female) vet's name so I assumed she would be doing the surgery, plus I've never met this guy and he's the only male in the whole practice. Had I known, I would have warned them about her caution with men. (Athough I did mention she was a bit anxious/riled this morning because I think she knew something was up and I think she was a bit scared.) She doesn't hate all men, but I've noticed it's mostly larger, more intimidating men she absolutely does not like and I'm not totally sure if I can break that. Anywho, they weren't insulted and no one got hurt thankfully (I'm thinking she growled and barked at him, she's never bitten anyone before), and they didn't have too much trouble with her prepping for surgery. I feel bad, but nothing I can really do. I'm just glad surgery went well and she'll be ready to pickup this evening.

Tired. Had to be up early today to take my girl first thing to the vet for her spay. Unfortunately I got a call later that she didn't take too kindly to their male veterinarian. I didn't even realize he was in today or that he was conducting the surgery because my estimate was under the other (female) vet's name so I assumed she would be doing the surgery, plus I've never met this guy and he's the only male in the whole practice. Had I known, I would have warned them about her caution with men. (Athough I did mention she was a bit anxious/riled this morning because I think she knew something was up and I think she was a bit scared.) She doesn't hate all men, but I've noticed it's mostly larger, more intimidating men she absolutely does not like and I'm not totally sure if I can break that. Anywho, they weren't insulted and no one got hurt thankfully (I'm thinking she growled and barked at him, she's never bitten anyone before), and they didn't have too much trouble with her prepping for surgery. I feel bad, but nothing I can really do. I'm just glad surgery went well and she'll be ready to pickup this evening.
My vet's office has about 6 different doctors, and I hate how they always just hand-off Gus to whoever's free. Sorry your girl had a rough time, but at least she's out of surgery and coming back home to mama.

Phoenixx

My vet's office has about 6 different doctors, and I hate how they always just hand-off Gus to whoever's free. Sorry your girl had a rough time, but at least she's out of surgery and coming back home to mama.
This. I understand things can be tough sometimes with availability, but animals like consistency. Especially anxious ones. While my girl isn't the anxious type usually, she is rambunctious and always keeps aware of her surroundings since she is a German Shepherd. The different routine threw her off this morning I think, plus surrounded by people she doesn't know well, so as soon as she saw someone that intimidated her she was ready to defend herself. Aside from her dislike of certain men, she's great with other people. Adores children, loves meeting other dogs, and never has that attitude with women either.